Fan Fictions

Kuch love jaisa- VirManFF part22:pg81 updt19/6/13

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Disclaimer ~ I do not own the characters

Claimer -  THE PLOT IS MINE.. SO PLEASE! DO NOT COPY THIS WORK, I REALLY WORK HARD ON THESE UPDATES! lol enjoy reading

Hi guys..I'm kinda new to the forum and well..I watch the show EKHMBH.I absolutely love the two sisters and Vir-man especially.JeeVi are cute too, but then I like VirMan more😃

**I usually write fanfics and here goes a story on my fav couple** It starts right after the last week's episode on 12th november.

My hugs & kisses to Annie aka aiiynee-chan for the banner.

Part one

Maanvi sighed.This was getting frustrating, why should she have to fall ill when her dear sis is getting married? She took the tablet, swallowed the damn thing that poor doctor Mannan gave, the one that she secretly made Dabbu to get for her.Honestly she couldn't afford to cough everytime when they would be staying at the Vadhera house.

"Maanvi...!"

She could here her didi's voice coming from the other side of the room.

"How are you now?" Jeevika asked eyeing her in a tensed mood.

"I'm fine didi.Just it was, well it happens with people in winter.Just, thodi sardi hogayi.." Maanvi replied abruptly stuffing the tablets into her bag and zipping it.Jeevika looked unsure.Just then, Beeji walked in preventing her to speak anymore.

They all got into the car, heading to chandigarh.That was it, di was getting married, thought Maanvi.Tears gathered in her eyes.She shook them away.She needed to be happy for her di.

~~

Her phone rang bringing her back to reality.The display indicated the name -Virat.

She reluctantly answered the call.

"Hi, bandarnii!!"

A cheery voice greeted her from other side.Why was he torturing her?

"Hello, jiju ke ghatiya bhai..kaise ho?" she shot back, smiling slightly.Sometimes
she really enjoyed these banters with Virat.

"Outch! I was actually saying hi and you? Never mind, how is bhabhi? You guys started yet?"

"She isn't your bhabhi yet, okay? Yes, we are on the way..anything else?"

"Ah, now! Not in a mood to talk, are we?" Virat mocked, "but then, you owe me, remember? Now..we are like friends yar!"

"Friends..? With you..yeah, like you're the last person in this world..." Maanvi snorted.

"What's wrong with me..? I'm the coolest guy here.Any girl would love to talk to me or be my friend.." Virat replied mock hurt.

"Oh, is it? Why don't you go and talk to them?"

"I would if bhai didn't insist me on making a truce with you..Bandarnii!" he laughed out.

"Don't call me that, " Maanvi replied, "or I'll-"

"Or you'll- what my shernii? Speechless, are you now?" Virat laughed again, "you owe me one, really."

"Oh right," Maanvi gave up, "I'm gonna sleep now, I'm tired."

"Ok, I'll go tell them, you are on the way to chandigarh.I'll call you later."

"Oh no!"

~~~

Maanvi was amazed seeing all the preparations at the Vadhera house.The decorations filled every inch of the house and everything looked beautiful.Jeevika and Viren were busy giving slight shy smiles to each other, the others were busy too in their own world.

"Hi, Shernii.."

Maanvi grunted before turning to face the intruder.

"Tum?" she smiled gritting her teeth ," kaise padhar gaye tum? Always lazy, can't you lend a hand in your brother's wedding preparations?"

"Actually, its their work, " he gestured to some officials he seriously discussing things, "they are the event managers."

"What fun it is, when you sit and watch everything?" she questioned him, looking around.They were standing by the stairs watching the people from above.

"Its more fun to tease you," he smiled.

"Really?" she pocked a finger at him and smiled, "now get out of my way!"
She pushed him gently rushing ahead towards the stair case but slipped.She prepared to receive the painful blow, she couldn't create another mess. Not in her di's shaadi.

She opened her eyes and felt the grip on her left arm.She was dangling form the top most step, almost ready to slip from there.Her only support, however was Virat's grip on her arm.

"Now, " he smiled as she composed herself, taking in deep breaths, "you owe me another!" He smiled genuinely.

She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out.Finally when she gathered some words, he was already gone.

~~That night, Maanvi and Jeevika's room

"Di.." Maanvi began playfully, " tomorrow, after your wedding, you'll leave me alone which you promised me you won't!"

"Oh! Mannu, I'm not leaving you alone.Beeji, everyone are there and I'll be visiting you more often," Jeevika explained, her voice slightly sad.

"Phir bhi, I won't have you by my side, right?" Maanvi reasoned.

"Well, when you get married to the right person then you don't have to be alone any more.And, may be you'll foget your di.."

"Can that happen di?? How could I forget you? And koi milega..tab na..Lets see."
Maanvi hung her head as Jeevika smiled.

"Kyoun nahi milega? My sister will find her prince who'll love her more than anyone else," Jeevika placed a tender hand on her shoulder.

"Who'll bear this bandarnii?" the door opened revealing Virat with an apple in his hand.

"You-" Maanvi was irked, "don't you have manners to knock the door before entering?"

"Enough now," Virat began, "no need to get excited, I'm here to say that dinner is ready!"

"You've said it, " Maanvi crossed her arms, "now you can go."

"Come on now!" Virat pleaded, "they won't let me have my dinner with out you
two and I'm hungry!"

"You ate my brain," Maanvi reminded him," wasn't that enough?"

"Well, its not that tasty," Virat replied," kuch nahi hai uske andar!"

Jeevika laughed as Maanvi lunged after Virat and they ran down stairs.Virat was running at full speed, with Maanvi after him.

"You are so dead, Virat Vadhera!!" cried Maanvi as she ran after him.She laughed as he ran into a pillar.

All Jeevika wished was that smile never disappeared on her sister's face.

~~
I'll write a part-2 if you want me to continue:) Please leave a comment.My first attempt at ff.

INDEX

PART two~ Go to Page: 3

PART three~ go to page: 5

PART four~ go to page: 8

Part Five~ go to page :12

Part six~ Go to page 15

Part Seven~ Go to page 18

Part eight~ Go to page 23

Part nine~ Go to page 27

Part ten ~ Go to page 30

Part eleven~Go to page 33

Part twelve~ Go to page 36

Part thirteen~Go to page 39

Part fourteen~ Go to page 44

Part fifteen~ Go to Page 48

Part sixteen ~ Go to page 51

Part Seventeen ~ Go to page 56

Part eighteen~ Go to page 58

Part Nineteen~ Go to Page 64

Part Twenty~ Go to page 70

part twenty one~ page 77

Edited by Priyamvada - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice yaar u must continue this really nice
explosivebinth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow .. this  is superr...u surely should contd .fab!!!
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it...pls continue soon...pls do pm me wen u update...
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz plz plz continue..n sooon😛..u r doing gr8!!😊
Luv-abhiNikk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy make sure u do continue as I loved it and the more people who read it will love it. Nd we have finally got a good FF on VirMan. Thankyou sooo much for this nd please do Pm me if you do update
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg do continue and pm me
isha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
pls pls pls continue nd pm me as well:))
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So enjoyable to read! Please continue :)
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey!
Ayesha24, explosivebinth, ashred12, missingremix, Luv-abhiNikk,rocking_nidhi223, isha93, moksha 89,
Thank you guys..thanks a lot! I'm so glad you all like it! You made my day😆
I'll be updating this mostly today or tomorrow:) Thanks to you all.