•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks Sowjanya for the updates...

good acting by sara and meen...
sara, get some chain with a locket (both their photos in)... 
adhu thaan eppavum nenjileye irukkum...πŸ˜†
thanks for the update ...

yesterday episode was super ...
It looks like both S&M exes are trying to come back into their lives. The only thing that iritates me is Yamini, she is the one who rejected Saravanan and now look at her. 😑
Originally posted by lilyjasmine101

It looks like both S&M exes are trying to come back into their lives. The only thing that iritates me is Yamini, she is the one who rejected Saravanan and now look at her. 😑
Ya...Yamini Irritates me so much also Angry she doens't want a life with Saravanan at the same time she doesn't want Saravanan to be happy...
Originally posted by Chellama

Ya...Yamini Irritates me so much also 😑 she doens't want a life with Saravanan at the same time she doesn't want Saravanan to be happy...

Yep, Yep I guess she is one of those I think "If I don't want him, then he shouldn't be happy with anyone else except me" very self-centered and possessive😑😑😑. WOMAN YOU HAD A CHANCE WITH SARAVANAN AND YOU BLEW IT ALL BY YOURSELF... YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

alwa and mallipoo- idhu thaan nenjula iruka maadhiri gift aa?πŸ˜†

loved father-son talk in the temple- 'engappa kodukaadha ellaam thedi thedi unakku vaangi koduthen. ennoda niraivEraadha aasai ellaam un moolamaa niraivethikitten'...πŸ‘
Originally posted by pattuppudavai

alwa and mallipoo- idhu thaan nenjula iruka maadhiri gift aa?πŸ˜†

loved father-son talk in the temple- 'engappa kodukaadha ellaam thedi thedi unakku vaangi koduthen. ennoda niraivEraadha aasai ellaam un moolamaa niraivethikitten'...πŸ‘

The father-son scenes were excellent and it was very emotional. I must say
Finally, yesterday  they revealed that Saro's sister's husband is @ Dubai...  when his father mentioned about the makeup kit which he gave to Meenu...