8 More Days Left! Excited? Talk!

Posted: 12 years ago
So, there are 8 more days left till Breaking Dawn, Part 1 releases! Excited?

Let's refresh our memories before the movie, shall we? What parts of Breaking Dawn are you most excited to see in the movie?
The wedding, the honeymoon?

And what's a scene that you wouldn't mind being cut or which scene would you mind if it was cut?

The movie also has a great soundtrack but, i might as well post "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars here. 😃
It's a beautiful song.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-w3WfgpcGg[/YOUTUBE]

...If you want to share other soundtracks, feel free to do so here in this thread. 😃

...And this was me, compensating for the threads i haven't created in like, weeks? And while, we're at it, let me know when you'd like the next MOTW up and PM me a suggestion as to who should be grilled next since i'm a blank at the moment. 🤣

-Jot.

PS. I've added the trailer links and all other BD related stuff things to the archive thread in case you ever need it. 😃
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago
am super excited! For the whole movie actually.The trailers were magical so I wonder how mystical it's gonna be...
huh u have only 8 days our wait is few days long .. m gonna go crazy nowww ...dreaming about head boards and pillows already hehehe

My friends are so excited tho BD fever is yet to hit my city😆 ðŸ˜†

May watch it on my birthday *tehe*

Heyyy!! Its releasing on 24th here man :( gotta wait for 7 days more!!! I am going crazzzyyy with excitement!!!!! When r u watching Jot?
PS: since when do u like JB? 🤔 or hav u always liked him? 🤔Edited by -Belle- - 12 years ago
I'm watching on the 18th Anjz. Midnight show. XD

No, i didn't always. XD I watched his movie Never Say Never like, last month or something because i was bored and bam! I was in love. 🤣 And, that's that. XD
Catching it 2morrow, it had premier today but very late time so seing tomorrow

Is it just me or no one watched it yet??

I saw it yesterday..  Damn awesome, just felt to much nude and se**al scenes between Edward and Bella, cant be seen by younger audience, and looking at the popularity the audience is very young.
I just saw it ... I liked it but as Nadi already said it was too adult scenes.. I would say overall it was a very good adaption of the book