How actors miss their childhood-KT/Krystle

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
How these actors miss their childhood
Often in life, we don't realize the value of something until it's gone. Childhood is one of those things. On the occasion of Children's Day, we ask these actors about their best childhood memories, things that they miss and more'
Showing 2 of 6 images Previous    Next
Karan Tacker

What is the best thing about being a child? What do you miss most about your childhood?
The best thing is that you have no responsibility. As a kid, you do some of the most fantastic things even without thinking. There is lack of liability on you. Like just the day other, I was doing an action sequence where I had to jump from a height. As soon as they told me that I've to do it, I told them that I need to prepare myself. I don't think I would have even thought of anything and done it immediately if I was a kid.

What was the naughtiest thing you did in school?
I remember me and my friends once jumped the school walls to go to the girl's school next to us. They were having their annual function and all girls were dressed beautifully so we wanted to go and see them. (Laughs)

Tell us a prank you played on sibling or friend as a kid?
I can't remember any such pranks. But there is one thing I remember. I don't know if you can call it a prank. But once I had an argument with one my friend and I threw his school bag from the moving bus.

Which is your favourite children's movie?
Home Alone.

What do you wish you should have done as a kid, which you couldn't?
As a kid, I always wanted to grow older faster. I wish I could go back and not have wished to grow old faster.

Krystle D'Souza

What is the best thing about being a child? What do you miss most about your childhood?
The best thing about being a kid is that you don't think twice before saying anything. I love the innocence and honesty kids have. Their feelings are the purest. I would say school but I don't really miss school. (Laughs) But yeah, I miss my school friends.

What was the naughtiest thing you did in school?
I used to be very naughty in school. I was the minister in my school, so I would often tell my teachers that I've some work and go to the terrace, sit there and paint for hours.

Tell us a prank you played on sibling or friend as a kid?
I used to be the bakra. Everybody used to play prank on me. I was very innocent so I could never really play a prank on anyone. My brother always played pranks on me and he still does, and I beat him after that.

Which is your favourite children's movie?
Stanley Ka Dabba. I love that film.

What do you wish you should have done as a kid, which you couldn't?
I don't think there is anything. I had a very lovely childhood. Even before I thought of having anything, my parents presented it in front of me. I never really had to ask for anything. Be it singing classes, art classes or drama classes, I attended all.
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Thnks fr putting it up here..
Wondering at KT ' s statement of doing an action sequence , action sequence in ehmmbh ??? Ummm
Nice post.. thanxx for sharing 
Home alone is my favourite too!
Liked Karan's last answer a lot..thanks for sharing
Lol karans jumping school walls and Krystal painting lmao luv thn and I luv home alone too

MaYbe Karan shud waatch it with sometime lol
Haha cute stuff.
Love them both!
Thanks for sharing. Love these two ❤️