Nazim-Gia pics from SBS party more pix added

Posted: 12 years ago
I have always been a silent reader on this forum ...first time i am posting something

Gia

Nazim

Edited by DREAMY_EYES - 12 years ago
giaa's dress was tad too short.  other than that she looked pretty.
Wow.. both look so sweet and charming.. πŸ˜³ Thanks for sharing dear 
wow both wearing black...both looking cute
thanks for sharing
Jeez, Giaa is looking terrific. I have never realised that she is this beautiful. And Ahem, is he wearing a leather Jacket without any undershirt. Not good Ahem, you want to entice people showing your chest. Big disappointment is that there is no Gia-Nazim picture together. If they had posed for a picture, it would have been awesome, with both of them in matching attire.
Awww! Ohmygosh! <33

They look amazinggg! Words can't tell. Gia smiled so beautifully!
Thanks for sharing!!

And a great first post!!
Thanks Palak...😊 until you posted it I was under the misconception that Giaa didn't go to the SBS party, as the other set of pictures we had from Amu4ever Giaa and Rucha were absent. 

I wanted to upload on the fan pages Giaa Manek's picture but it's still too small, needs to be 500 by 400 pixels minimum, this is 400 by 445...so won't be able to do it. IF specifications are really difficult.

It's an amazing picture.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing. They both look good. But I have to agree gia's dress is a bit short to my liking
Originally posted by gmjudv

giaa's dress was tad too short.  other than that she looked pretty.
Thanks for ure comment... If u see Firoza Khan's dress was more shorter than Gia's ...I agree with u that she is looking really prettyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...