Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sks21

wow both wearing black...both looking cute
thanks for sharing
Thanks...Black is Nazim's fav color but i think now its Gia's fav too๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by _Precious_

Jeez, Giaa is looking terrific. I have never realised that she is this beautiful. And Ahem, is he wearing a leather Jacket without any undershirt. Not good Ahem, you want to entice people showing your chest. Big disappointment is that there is no Gia-Nazim picture together. If they had posed for a picture, it would have been awesome, with both of them in matching attire.
Gia is like a Cute Doll ...I am just  hoping that SBS might  show them together ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for sharing.Both are looking awesome.I just wish they could've posed for the pic together.Both complement each other perfectly๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by -Predator-

Awww! Ohmygosh! <33

They look amazinggg! Words can't tell. Gia smiled so beautifully!
Gia has such beautiful smile...Even sbs praised her smile when she got ita best actress award !!1
Thanks Palak for enlarging the picture of Giaa Manek.

will upload it now to fan page http://i43.tinypic.com/2ldwxm1.jpg
Thanks Palak for Moh.Nazim picture also made bigger, to meet IF specifications ...http://i41.tinypic.com/fuystz.jpg
Originally posted by sweetySweetu

Thanks for sharing.Both are looking awesome.I just wish they could've posed for the pic together.Both complement each other perfectly๐Ÿ˜ณ
U r welcome ...SBS might fulfill our wish !!!๐Ÿ˜‰
wow thanx Dreamy Eyes they bth look reali gd gopi looks so sweet n cute n Nazim well wht can i say abt him he jus looks dashing n HOT HOT HOT!!!! too good...

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Thanks Palak...๐Ÿ˜Š until you posted it I was under the misconception that Giaa didn't go to the SBS party, as the other set of pictures we had from Amu4ever Giaa and Rucha were absent. 

I wanted to upload on the fan pages Giaa Manek's picture but it's still too small, needs to be 500 by 400 pixels minimum, this is 400 by 445...so won't be able to do it. IF specifications are really difficult.

It's an amazing picture.
U r most Welcome my DEAR Nafisa ...Anything for u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...when i saw Gia's pic i was like OMG she is wearing Nazim's fav color and then i got to see Nazim's pic...SAB SAMAJH MEIN AA GAYA ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†