BV 14th November 2011 - Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fervour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks for the precise update juleka!khichdi episode tha aaj ka!too many bollywood hindi movie cliche the aaj...as in romantic moments behind the bushes,bribing the truck wala with jewellery,taking a lift on truck ki chhath and the sepetitive flashbacks! waise did u guys notice how jag took a sigh of relief when he asked anandi ki tumhe kisine 'pareshan' toh nai kia.(n we knw wat he was intending to ask)
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Juleka for updating a nail biting episode.
But is this to be called mending without repentance/punishment for the havoc created?
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent episode Julekha!👏
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just watch - now the family's first concern also will be to ascertain whether she is still unsullied or not. 

Am glad Jagya did atleast one good deed by rescuing A, to be able to begin the long process of reconnecting with his parents. I wonder how parents deal with giving up on a nalayak beta/beti - it has to just kill them somewhere inside - right ? It would completely dishearten me I think. Raising a kid and instilling good values in him/her is the true achievement and work of a lifetime and for all of your hard work to be negated like that - it has to embitter you and break you !

I really do want Bhairon and Sumitra to not feel like they have no son at all - let them atleast feel  that despite his glaring faults and umpteen wrong choices - he is not completely lost. Some of their good work done on him has survived...!

Really don't care about A and J currently - I just want the parents to feel that their son is not a complete stranger. He does still care and maybe there is still  a little reason to hope he will come to his senses. 

As far as Gauri goes - she is currently not a complete victim of Jagya - her own selfishness and lack of will power in doing the right thing and having zero common sense have been atleast 80% responsible for her current situation. It also doesn't help that her mom has always given her the worst possible guidelines and advice. She's been just plain unlucky in a lot of ways. 

Am not absolving Jagya - he behaved like a spoilt Chhota Nawab and chased a new skirt and eventually found that he has completely wiped out all his goodwill even in his Dadisa's account...J is paying for it emotionally...and he shud have to go a long way to re-enter his family's good books.

Good episode ! Thanks Julekha 😊
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i am very pleased with jagya excpet for that ja an flashbacks🥱😆

kaam khatam he is going fatafat to mumbai
gauri is certianly going to die its looking very predictable now, it will then pave their way for ja an reunion without splitting up gaga
well d0one cvs then no one can point fingers at u
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i am very pleased with jagya excpet for that ja an flashbacks🥱😆

kaam khatam he is going fatafat to mumbai
gauri is certianly going to die its looking very predictable now, it will then pave their way for ja an reunion without splitting up gaga
well d0one cvs then no one can point fingers at u

Yeaayyiii tere muh meon ghee shakaar!! Finally G will dieee😈 Hopefully she doesnt give birth to her illegitimate child before she dies!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jagya can jump from trees to buildings, drug the kidnappers with sedatives but he doesnt have the comon sense to hide that bike in bushes instead leaves it right on the road as clues for kidnapers....He has no money to pay for the truck ride either,guess anandi got kidnapped before sending his check..😆
And anandi just hands out bangle to  truck driver🤪,😉considering gold prices she should have tried with her earrings first..😆
while Anandi is tormented by molestation  nightmares jagya remembers his past romantic days with anandi🤔,which he conveniently labeled as friendship later...

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pjyo

Jagya can jump from trees to buildings, drug the kidnappers with sedatives but he doesnt have the comon sense to hide that bike in bushes instead leaves it right on the road as clues for kidnapers....He has no money to pay for the truck ride either,guess anandi got kidnapped before sending his check..😆
And anandi just hands out bangle to  truck driver🤪,😉considering gold prices she should have tried with her earrings first..😆
while Anandi is tormented by molestation  nightmares jagya remembers his past romantic days with anandi🤔,which he conveniently labeled as friendship later...

LOL. You wrote EXACTLY what i felt today!

And how can jagya NOT have a cell phone?
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Mahak...

LOL. You wrote EXACTLY what i felt today!

And how can jagya NOT have a cell phone?

He had a cell phone from which he had send SMS to gauri 🤔...
probably  no  call balance left  on his phone😉  and without this month's check he had no money  even for recharge 😆..