Thendral Monday 14th Nov 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl!!!😃...You got Darman/Anand free episode😲...are you happy😛

Grr...This Sudha😡...Again and again she is going to use Thulasi for her advantage...loose Thulasi too going to listen Sudha and going to make Pei happy indirectly😕.

Oh its TA who asked MM to come to temple😕...i thought Deepa might called him...TA should arrange KP/Pei wedding as soon as possible if he thinks Thulasi's acts might ruin Pei/KP's love🤢...pls do that so😕..MM/TA convo was good

Someone please kill this KP uncle...about Pei's friendship with TA whole world knows aam on how pure it is😡 After marriage too TA can continue his friendship with Pei aam...Mr.KP first marriage is taking place aa nu see😡..separating a good friendship is equal  to killing aam...psycho sonnatha apdiye telling 😡...Psycho's plan is to make TA say that its all because of Thulasi?😡...TA will say that aa nu checking using KP i think🤢
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago

Thanks for the wonderful Update and comments!!  Vivid episode...good start to the week!

At the very outset, the freeze screen was **awesome** - picture worth a thousand words, says everything and more.  TA, Thulz's cherub whizzes past her, cold shouldering without a glance, as T the child hankers. The melancholic chorale @ the end was good.

Star of the show #1: Creative!! For all the brickbats and verbal castigation that CT take, they need to be appreciated for the pleasant surprise, delivering a quality episode with strong undercurrent of "off-putting" emotional layering, thereby showing the real-depth in characterization of the protagonist and rounding off with the adage "Child is the father of man".

Star of the show #2: TA. Today's episode captured contrasting aspects of TA: 

-  TA is still deeply bothered to no ends by the guilt feeling for causing grief to Psycho, which is blindsiding his level of judgment w.r.t to Psycho and has resulted in the unthinkable: TA complaining to MM about Thulz's "changed" attitude and behavior - is causing lot of issues and seeking the good offices of MM to sort the problem.

- TA equating aggression of T towards Psycho as lack of trust in TA...poor soul completely out touch with reality.

-  Even after repeated pressing by KP, TA protected Thulz...nizzz.

Super Star of the show#3: Thulz.  Wowie T, It was Thulz's show all the way...not a single dialogue uttered, her eyes did all of the talking as she stood stoically withstanding the piercing gaze of TA while intently hearing the Shenanigans Act 2 of psycho drama.  

The biggest revelation: Thulz the "child" of TA, but stood tall [was father of man]: TA carping about T and running for external help because she is not acting the way he wants her to and thinking that she is suspecting him in psycho issue. But Thulz on the other hand, knowing fully well that GW & psycho are using every trick in the playbook to torture her...not once she went to MM or patti seeking their help, although she was suffering silently...showing her "true inner strength" and proving meekness and silence is not weakness, but strength under control Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks for the superb update Pearl.😊👏 Episode seems to be boring.😉 Ta is a still angry with thulasi and he is complaining about thuls.😡 Sigh inthu onu than nee seyalai TA😡 The serial is not interesting and seeing the Gw&Thulasi war all the time is horrible.

The branch of the story does not seem to have any link with the mail lead. The lighter moments are gone.. Trust and lack communication plays an important role in T&t's life. Marriage requires a lot of adjustment... That is how a good relationship blossoms. TA should Respect thuls feelings first and she will also gradually respect TA's feelings. Life together is a journey with a few adjustments and a few give and takes.
Same way, both T&t must know their like and dislikes and adjust and change themselves wherever possible mutually.

It is not always thULS should obey Ta blindly or Ta should please thuls blindly. It should be either way depending upon the merit of the case. When will our super hero will know the real character of C and will understand thuls is his soul mate. Iam really confused with kesari behavior in today's episode...How come kesari told TA to go back to Bangalore and said not to tell charu. The end scene was so heart melting when TA ignores Thulasi and walk past her😡😡😡 . Thuls expression was so good especially eye lock expresssion...Any way all the characterization is doing a good job. Awaiting for the next epi… fingers crossed😍

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Pearl.A good episode filled with tamil foolishess , Poi kovam on thulasi and i hate tamil discussing about this issue with MM though he is a good FIL of him.Cant he go and talk to thulasi and sort the matter?This charu only would have sent Keshav and this guy too not having any sense..Who asked him to talk about the trust after marriage?Thulasi expression when keshav was telling about his views and how he would treat a wife was like "Enough dont create further drama".Again Tamizh in bangalore?Oh no!!!!!!😭😭😭😭.

Tamil again and again you are making the same mistake and hats off to MM since he is the one who aptly understood tamil and thulasi.I think when tamil go to bangalore something will happen (or) however thulasi will apologize charu and she will go with him to bangalore where the real confrontation of thulasi-charu or tamil-charu will start.

Tamil a hard experience waiting for you..Appadhaan pondaati arumai puriyum.I thank pearl for describing the starring scene of tamil-thulasi which showed only love not fight.It was like a child fight for me

thanks pearl for the update-- a good episode to update and yr comments were awesome..

i liked this episode today, expecially for the acting n expressions by MM, TT...MM's liner abt T giving up anything for TA and not giving up TA for anything --too good..really he has understood them best...esp when he reinforces his trust in TA as his SIL and voicing his disbelief at anyonedoubting TA's affection for T...all need to be added to out best lines section...
TA being upset at upsetting KP over this matter and when he said that pei has to create probs but here opp is happening-too funny...
TT really are a pair...one is taken for a ride by sudha even as she is adv by her husband and the other is being taken on a bigger ride by a so-called friend... what to say...

the scene with KP extolling pei n tamil's friendship virtues with TA glaring and T throwing expression...too good..really made up today's episode...the only part leaving us not so good -tamil walking upstairs after KP leaves with thulz staring...

looks like some interesting turns awaiting now...

Thanks Pearl for the super updates!!! Nice title and side comments too!!

It was a fair start for this week.  I was happy to see only main people instead of boring parts. 

Sudha/Puvi conversation is a little bit confusing.  Yes Sudha hates Charu and she does want TT to be happy together but her idea of Puvi giving a 5 lack cheque is a big no no.  Firstly where is Puvi even getting this money from?  I do not want Ta to work back in that store or have to owe this brother this amount again.

It is still unclear weather Charu asked for the 5 lacks back.

Tamil called MM to come to temple to complain about his daughter???  Wow Mr. K. you do not show us TT at the temple but instead you show us Ta praising Charu and being upset with Tulasi...not cool...but I have to admit Tamil wasn't too bad today at the temple...he is only upset with Tulasi calling Charu to yell at her nothing else.  It was great to see MM back...what will he say to Tulasi?

KP at Tamil house?  And that too asking him to go to Bangalore without telling Charu??  Is this Charu's new plan or is Charu really out of the loop here?  It was sad to hear Tamil saying that Tulasi doesn't trust him but their little staring at one another moments was hilarious!!

Good start...hopefully it gets bettter... 
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thanks pearl for the awesome update...😃
A good start for the week...but anand scenes nenacha BP is raising...😆

TA inniku slow motion la steps climbing...tmrw slwo motion la getting down steps...its like vivek telling some mega serial story in some movie..😆..But that scene was like a kids fight...one ignoring and other angry at others act...😆..Good one...

WOW.. its was TA who called MM and their convo was too good...A unexpected one and their discussion was too good and a much needed one...but one thing is MM was right about thulz but he too saying that T is making a mistake is not understable...but probably after talking to T he might have a differnt look on her issue...lets see..

TA, looking looking looking...T turning turning turning...😆...nice one...yet another comedy kids fight...

But when TA knows about C he would be more hurt than T actually, but for the reason that he did not blv thulz and blvg charu too much...I wonder when will we be gifted with that scene...
I think KP visiting TA and sending to Blore is again Psycho's idea to oorsuthufy in bangalore and do a pocket mining...🤢...But MM's talks with T will make a difference somehow...lets see...
Thanks Pearl Akka for the wonderful and lovely Update!👏😃

Sudha is sooo selfish😡 Puvi is better than Sudha, grrr, why is she using Thuls again and again?😡

I liked TA and MM convo, it was good. MM was right about Thuls, but TA than still adamant😭 And me too felt pity for TA somehow when he talked with MM😔 Actually he is paavom, even when he scold Thuls😭

Oh TA is going back to Blore va? KP ur lying sooo good, uff Charu friend achee Why TA has to ignore Thuls? He said thaane that only Charu matter is only giving them probs, but nothing else nu, then why ignoring?😕
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks pearl for the nice update. TA was like a child in front of Mm, complaining about T. I felt sorry for him. He is tormented by guilt towards Chaaru for dumping her. Deepak's acting was superb. When he is tormented by guilt, naivity, machoness and also under so much pressure with out a job, how can he think straight? Specially when he is surrounded by disruptive forces which bent on spearing Tt and their own selfishness.

I cant help feeling that there could be a separation of TT. TA is in no mood to understand T, Chaaru and Gw, even if facts are hitting himon his knee.