SS - Nuts and Spices - Part 4, Page 11 (27/01/12) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow that was totally captivating, omg you could feel their intense pain.loved it pls update soon
It was very emotional part. Ahem-Gopi crying? I guess they lost their first child may be due to Gopi's ignorance and that is why she was looking the photos of the lost child. May be Krish is handicapped? Hmm mysterious..waiting for next part
Thank You . That was vwery interesting and the suspense is killing me. pls update soon and can u pls  add me to ur pm list. please😃
I can feel a stinge of pain while reading this part.Wonder what's in store...Waiting for the update. Edited by sweetySweetu - 12 years ago
love ur story please add me to the pm list for the story
Hi All,

Before I start with the Thank Yous for the last part, I want to tell you guys that I felt ecstatic seeing your comments.

Writing the last part was difficult because it held pain, and it was very important that you people feel what I was trying to convey.

And when you guys say that you felt the pain, and that the part was very emotional - your comments made my day.

BIG THANK YOU!

Will Individually respond to all your comments before I post the next part.

Now going on to the next part,

First of all, Sorry for not posting the next day as I promised, but there is a reason (Isn't there always!! :)

Well - the next part is even more difficult - and it has to be done right, and I just hope that when I post it, it was worth the wait!! :) 

But I promised an update, and to make up for it - here is a little promo (This also goes to show I am actually writing it, and it's not abandoned!! *grins cheekily

Mrids

*~@~*PROMO*~@~*

Gopi sat on the bed - a magnificent album lay spread on her lap. She wasn't looking at it. She wasn't anywhere. She seemed to be lost in space, staring at a fixed spot in the air before her.

A tear splotched down on her hand, when she felt a soft tug. She jerked away from her memories and looked down. Aham ji was tugging the album away from her.

Frantically she gripped the album tighter and looked up at him, "No, Aham Ji. I am not ready yet" she said, her voice shaking, "don't take this away from me"

Her plea was a hammer to his heart. His resolve strengthened even more then - he was going to put an end to this today.

All her suffering, her pain, her guilt. They were ending today.

He knew it wouldn't happen like a switch going off - but he would make sure it would be a start.

Today, right now, was the beginning of the end.

Edited by mridhu - 12 years ago

u are so awesome, dear. i'm waiting for the next part. this SS is really special..
Now wud a promo like that I am even more impatient for next chapter. I am sure it will be well worth the wait , I think that was a hint to have the tissues nearby
This is so cheeky of you Mridhu providing us with a gripping promo ... you must resolve this aweful feeling soon.
Go ahead & post the next part...