Posted: 12 years ago

i havnt seen today's epi yet but i am looking forward to see naksh strawberry scene 😍 πŸ€£ I always have to update a bakwas epi with g3 nonsense 🀒 I hope i dont murder her while i am updating, sorry for the delay as usual i have a good excuse πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was watching masterchef again with my dad as he missed it yday no guess why vikas was looking good in the indian clothes 😍what say guys ok with the update

Starts with natik sitting on the terrace and playing with the cube when akshara enters she says are you alright he says he feels usless with all the business loss the house being morgated and he feels like doubting his own capability's sometimes, akshara says dont talk like that look at the cube you once said u coudnt do it today you solved it with time everything will be f9 dadaji and crew enter, he asks natik have you found a house he said that i am still looking, dadaji says we dont have time and why havnt you finalized one g3 says that its my fault she says the houses had problems with them dadaji says that we have left our house not the tradition you dont need to but in men matters (well done dadaji smeone needs to tell this woman 😑) he says to natik i have gave you the responsibility if u cant filfull it and neeeded help you should asked me or rb, they hear ananya's crying voice the meshwari's are there vishambar says i have bought a shawl for you its cold out here and varsha gives everyone milk, ananya is still crying dadaji says whats wrong with her he goes near akshara ananya kicks the milk it spills on him varsha scolds her dadaji says shes a kid and i am used to this munna used to spill everything on me and i am sure his kids will do it tripple they say its cold and leave in g3 room rb seems angry he says to g3 what was the need to do this she says i would stayed anywhere but think of bhabhima and dadaji and there comfort and this old age and what about akshara we will  take her anywhere in this condition, (jhooti bet she wanted comfort πŸ€’πŸ˜†) in dadaji's room akshara enters with the water she explains that g3 didnt intend to do wrong bhabhima sticks up for her chamchee and says dont take take choti dulhan wrong dadaji says that we have lost our house not tradition if we let this carry on the family can be seperated,

ananya is crying badly akshara varsha and rj are stood there akshara says whats wrong with her varsha says she cought a cold dadaji calls out saying whats wrong with the child akshara says she isnt feeling well sorry dadaji for disturbing you he says shall i wake nandani's mum up do you need any medican akshara says no and i am sorry again dadaji says get used to saying it, in few months time you will have to keep on repeating it (bhabhima a deep sleeper, i like dadaji 😊) akshara is in the kitchen natik comes and says you are here she says ananya wasnt feeling well i was with her now i am feeling hungry natik says did you eat anything she says i wanted strawberry's there are none i will eat these fruits instead natik says let me cut them i am an expert akshara goes to the firdge and inhales the smell, she says to natik strawberry's were kept here yday, he kisses her on the cheek and both hug (😍cute naksh scene its too short they should cut g3 crap instead 🀒) next morning g3, bhabhima, rj in kitchen rj says sorry ananya was crying your sleep might be disturbed, they say no she is a child how is she feeling now, rj says she has a cold and is still unwell bhabhima says i will make my home remedy medican she will be f9 by her bday tomorow natik enters with strawberrys and says these are for akshara she felt like having milkshake yday he leaves rj says the coconut g3 says if she dosnt have it one day nothing will happen, both say same tym they will prepare it,

upstairs all singhaniya's are gathered in the room, g3 says for ananya's bday have you thought of a seperate gift akshara says we will all gift something together natik enters dadaji says what happened about the houses he says i am still looking dadaji says the yday ones he says they are gone bhabhima says that quick(yeah right they will wait for you and your chamchee yes πŸ˜†) he says mohit is looked at some more dadaji's phone rings its baisa and she enquires about them and says i am coming over there's a pooja and on way back will visit you (yeh lo aik aur pakko woman 🀒) dadaji says ok bhabhima says baisa is coming if she finds our condition she will be upset and all the reletives dadaji says one day this will be out and tells natik to search fast for house downstairs all lady's are gathered round, varsha says she wants a theme party for ananya akshara says good idea , rj, dadi says wont it be hassle for the kids to dress up and there parents varsha says parents love the idea and the kids enjoy them if i have to send ananya to one i would love it rj says what you feel right these days modern times and kids know better why g3 she says in our house its the elders who make decision kids only have opinions ends there (😑why the hell g3 had to say that)

precap: rj saying i am going to decide what ananya is going to wear akshi says no i am rj says i am the dadi akshi says no g3 looking at this

seriously i would murder g3 annoying woman 😑🀒 no wonder the kids in singhaniyas have no opinons you can tell when naksh's baby comes akshara wont have any right thansk to g3 and her chamchee 🀒 looking at the precap whats g3 problem making faces its between mother and daughter she has no other work lets all kill her and everyone can mourn over her death and we will be happy without her πŸ˜† how much rj is annoyning she is a great grandmother mother in law mother atleast her kids can make there own decisions without her interupting all the tym g3 kuch siko

sorry for spelling errors

dont forgot to press like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
Dont you wanna give any excuse today..🀣 i love ur excuses..😳
and dont worry aajkal sabko hi bakwas epi milte hai update karne ko.. So all the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mariam, I hope you kill G3 while updating the episode...πŸ˜†

You poor soul...πŸ˜” ek toh ghatiya epi dekho aur phir use update karo...matlab double torture...🀒

Something needs to be done of this G3...😑 She won't let Naksh leave in peace... such a horrible mother and terrible M-I-L...😑Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Ashi

posting ur name itself... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think the screw has become little bit loose after seeing G3 today... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by saru.g

I think the screw has become little bit loose after seeing G3 today... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Screw was not there in first place so how can it become loose...🀣 You know na I'm official member of pagalon ka adda 'Hum Paanch' gang...🀣

Res likhne ka mann nahi kiya isiliye 'Ashi' likh diya...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by saru.g

lil bit.. Pura ka pura..🀣 i am having a gr8 laugh reading ashi's post though it has nothing except ashi..🀣

Screw was not there in first place so how can it become loose...🀣 You know na I'm official member of pagalon ka adda 'Hum Paanch' gang...🀣

acha... used ur brain to res the post... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
good idea madamji...
Originally posted by pari1508

lil bit.. Pura ka pura..🀣 i am having a gr8 laugh reading ashi's post though it has nothing except ashi..🀣

even I felt the same.. I laughed n thought she might have posted her name instead of something... as I do like this many times... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. n always caught by u all with blooper... 🀣

but naksh scene was so cute na nk bringing straw berry to ak ak keeping nk things in a heart shape so cute ak look good today in that saree and nk asusual in white shirt good
Originally posted by pari1508

What do you mean? You were laughing at me or my post?🀣