Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

*Parichay-14th Nov'11 WU-SIDDHI'S B'DAY PARTY*

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sahasra for the beautiful update. Today episode was just awesome, wasn't it. I loved it when Siddhi unknowingly holds Kunal's hand when the courier arrives. Also, the cake feeding scenes, and finally the last scene, where Kunal is in Red shirt and Siddhi is just more than happy to see him at the party. Great one today and hope it continues tomorrow as well.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Thanks sahasra for the beautiful update. Today episode was just awesome, wasn't it. I loved it when Siddhi unknowingly holds Kunal's hand when the courier arrives. Also, the cake feeding scenes, and finally the last scene, where Kunal is in Red shirt and Siddhi is just more than happy to see him at the party. Great one today and hope it continues tomorrow as well.

haan yaar really beautiful epi.those small cute moments like you said holding kunal's hand,cake scene both looking at each other cutely n pleasantly,last but not the least kunal's entry in red shirt😍-really made my day.i was watching these scenes again n again even while doing thats why wu was li'l late.😆

tommorrow-how about ke ek pyar bhari sinal dance😉

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

haan yaar really beautiful epi.those small cute moments like you said holding kunal's hand,cake scene both looking at each other cutely n pleasantly,last but not the least kunal's entry in red shirt😍-really made my day.i was watching these scenes again n again even while doing thats why wu was li'l late.😆

tommorrow-how about ke ek pyar bhari sinal dance😉

That's what we were discussing (Pooja, shbz and I) that kal ek romantic dance to banata hi.  I mean they are both looking so good in today's episode, a dance sequence would be just icing on the cake. Hope tomorrow they continue where they left off and lead to a dance number. I mean the last time they danced, it wasn't  pyar bhara dance you know, so one more with love would be very nice. Even If Ekta wants to promote her music, they can dance to the same song, Sufiyaana as I kind of like that song, but different with moves and certainly with different mood. 

The smile on Siddhi's face was priceless when she saw Kunal walking into the party. It seems now it really matters to her whether or not Kunal is part of her life. The reason I say this is because, remember before she had said that she had no interest in his personal life or the diary, but now it seems his presence does really matter to her. She couldn't contain her happiness after seeing him at party today. Also, now she is shy behaving certain way with him, but the willingness in there unlike before. 

I hope they continue the feel good theme of the show for couple more days and forget about the case for now.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail

] That's what we were discussing (Pooja, shbz and I) that kal ek romantic dance to banata hi.  I mean they are both looking so good in today's episode, a dance sequence would be just icing on the cake. Hope tomorrow they continue where they left off and lead to a dance number. I mean the last time they danced, it wasn't  pyar bhara dance you know, so one more with love would be very nice. Even If Ekta wants to promote her music, they can dance to the same song, Sufiyaana as I kind of like that song, but different with moves and certainly with different mood. yh love guru,shilpa,vikram should insist them to do

The smile on Siddhi's face was priceless when she saw Kunal walking into the party. i liked both of them in last scene-how kunal entered with chtoisi smile on his face looking at his mobile n siddhi's badewali smile😍It seems now it really matters to her whether or not Kunal is part of her life. The reason I say this is because, remember before she had said that she had no interest in his personal life or the diary, but now it seems his presence does really matter to her.she started feeling for him even from before,she was worried for him when he didnt return home,he too was concerned about her.their feelings that they used to understand each other even in their silence,kunal saying even he thought he was understanding her -when they were not on talking terms 2 epi back prove that they have developed  certain bond btw each other but not yet realised it .She couldn't contain her happiness after seeing him at party today. Also, now she is shy behaving certain way with him, but the willingness in there unlike before. 

I hope they continue the feel good theme of the show for couple more days and forget about the case for now.they are pretty much ok fighting against each other in court but its witcha's plotting that destroyed harmony in their lives and also the feel good theme of the show and egos started creeping in their personal life.even if cvs need a dark character to run the show thakral is ok for me b'coz his style of taking revenge is straight but this witcha its vampish,irritating n so sickening😡

-Rani thumbnail
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a luvly Epi ...with the smiling Devil in Red ...😍

Kya ada kya jalwe tere Paro
Aise handsome face ko dekh dil k tukde ho gaye hazaron
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

How can you ever put this devil in red in KBC no matter how badly he behaves in the show. He will always be in KPFC for me. 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

How can you ever put this devil in red in KBC no matter how badly he behaves in the show. He will always be in KPFC for me. 

C we r not biased but after our analysis last friday i dont think the sexy devil will ever feature in KBC 😳
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

abhi se dil itne tukde ho gaye toh aagey kya hoga jab asli romance shuroo hogaya😉 btw do you remember kunal's senorita dance in anand's sangeet, kunal was in same red shirt😍

pooja dear why u didn't enroll in GOTW😔 isn't it interesting?