Sanam Saeed Fawad A Khan Drama Zindagi Gulzar Hai

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, so today i found out through FB that there's a new drama coming with Sanam Saeed from Mera Naseeb and Fawad A Khan as the lead pair, based on the novel Zindagi Gulzar Hai by Umera Ahmed, and it's directed by Sultana Siddiqui. Anyone know anything more about this, than please share it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I've read the novel and really liked it! I'm so glad they are making a drama of it. Fawad is going to be perfect in the role, and I actually think that Sanam Saeed will suit the character also. Really excited!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplytoxic

I've read the novel and really liked it! I'm so glad they are making a drama of it. Fawad is going to be perfect in the role, and I actually think that Sanam Saeed will suit the character also. Really excited!

Any hints to the story? 
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I so wish the word was sanam baloch rather than sanam saeed! No offense to her fans- but i dont like her:( but ek sitam aur mere Fawad ke liyee:P
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
:O i love sanam saeed! i LOVEEE fawad, are u serious!?
Hope this is truuee! :)
could anyone highlight the story ASAP, please!? :D
i'll google it though, and please post the source, i wanna b sure on it, i dont like my ummeeds breaking :( 🤣
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sanam saeed ummm i think she will do good and with fawad defo its worth watching...
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanam Saeed will fit the role because the character is suppose to be a kind of average looking girl, and she has pulled off that look in Mera Naseeb really well.

The story is about Fawad's character which is really rich, cool and handsome, but a flirt. He doesn't respect women. And then a girl from a little smalltown (I think) starts in his university and she dares to stand against him in discussions in class. They have clashes of opinions and really hate each other. And after university, they go different ways...
It's a love story, but a really different one. I don't want to reveal the whole story because it will destroy the suspence then. Besides, I don't think my little introduction to the story does real justice to the book, because I read it long time ago...
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKS for the awesome news .yes  Fawad once again ,he is too good but i don't know who she is.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Sanam Saeed will fit the role because the character is suppose to be a kind of average looking girl, and she has pulled off that look in Mera Naseeb really well.

The story is about Fawad's character which is really rich, cool and handsome, but a flirt. He doesn't respect women. And then a girl from a little smalltown (I think) starts in his university and she dares to stand against him in discussions in class. They have clashes of opinions and really hate each other. And after university, they go different ways...
It's a love story, but a really different one. I don't want to reveal the whole story because it will destroy the suspence then. Besides, I don't think my little introduction to the story does real justice to the book, because I read it long time ago...

I read the novel too, really loved it becuase it was really different. Seriously this will be really fun to see. Fawad is perfect for this role,the novel is written like a diary, you get know what both of them are thinking, and what thoughts they have about each other..
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aaww, Thankyou for the aweesome news <3

Fawad-fewer is full on ! ☺️ aahh, Sanam saeed .. <3 looking forward to this one :DD