Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont know if sanam and fawad will have a good chemistry
but if fawads starring and umera is the writter its worth it
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meepha

Yeh new hai na!inki acting abhi kachi hai!abhi inko set honey mein thora time lagey ga;)
Humaima isss tooo prettyyy!

I guess sanam saeed is fine because according to reeno,the herione is suppose to b avg lookin

Oh yeah Sanam is ok for this role from its description n all..I thought you were listing girls who'd look good with him..so thats why I suggested those three. My bad. πŸ˜›
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was doing that but when u listed the girls i was like man yeh sab pyaari hai! Includin my list so...:p
-Grace- thumbnail
i agree! hassan bano magic died with dastaan lol
-Grace- thumbnail
i wonder how fawad will look as a flirt...LOL
-Aliza- thumbnail
Originally posted by: meepha

I was doing that but when u listed the girls i was like man yeh sab pyaari hai! Includin my list so...:p

No I didnt mean for this role..I meant in general these'd look good with him. So there's no question of the actress being pretty or not. πŸ˜›
-Aliza- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Grace-

i agree! hassan bano magic died with dastaan lol

There's been much debate on this topic already hun. lets leave it at that.

Originally posted by: -Grace-

i wonder how fawad will look as a flirt...LOL

Hayye thats what I wanna see too ! 😳 Wese I'm sure he'd look hot as always ☺️
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well yea i agree tht Akbari Asghari ruined Fawad Sanam chemistry...but all im saying is tht he shud also be paired up wid other gud popular actresses
and yea Sanam saeed will fit this role but im talking generally abt other dramas

i think Syra and Sajal r a bit young for fawad..not tht Fawad is old lol, just tht they r new girls in the tv industry...
it cud be someone like Mehreen Raheel or Mehwish Hayat or Saba Qamar...wht abt Mahnoor Baloch..if she can be paired up wid Imran abbas thn y not Fawad lol

Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago
Hiba282 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Sanam Saeed will fit the role because the character is suppose to be a kind of average looking girl, and she has pulled off that look in Mera Naseeb really well.

The story is about Fawad's character which is really rich, cool and handsome, but a flirt. He doesn't respect women. And then a girl from a little smalltown (I think) starts in his university and she dares to stand against him in discussions in class. They have clashes of opinions and really hate each other. And after university, they go different ways...
It's a love story, but a really different one. I don't want to reveal the whole story because it will destroy the suspence then. Besides, I don't think my little introduction to the story does real justice to the book, because I read it long time ago...

sounds intresting...i think i might just read the novel... 
Hiba282 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow another fawad drama... hope this is lyk a 100% sure thing... πŸ˜ƒ
tfs