Pavitra Rishta November 14 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcake1998 thumbnail
When will Savita's true colours come out!!!!! Im getting so bored with all this drama! 😡
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bhalla,
Thanks for the update.

A terrible episode as usual. There I was, eagerly looking forward for an explanation from Manohar as to why he walked out on his family 4 years ago without any reason, and all I got was a flimsy excuse that he couldn't stand how his son and DIL were treating him. 😲😡
These CV's need a brain infusion! Their's seem to be missing. This is all they can come up with, and they expect the show's ratings to improve?
What is even more shocking is that Sulochana readily accepted his excuse, as did Archana and Vaishu. It boggles the mind.

Then we have Archana taking her parents home with her.😲😲😲
As if her mother wasn't more than enough, now her father is supposed to live there now.😲😲😲😡 Don't these people have any shame? If Archana had money to try and buy the house, (at Manav's insistance), then they can surely afford to pay for them to stay in an hotel until a house is found for them!!!   I'm very, very disappointed in Manav.

What hurt me today also was Manav being shown as the ideal dad. Feeding his son and all. Why wasn't Sushant's Manav shown doing things like this? So many of us asked for it, yet it was not shown, and in his second episode, Hiten's Manav gets to be shown in this manner!  Shameless on the part of the CV's!!!

Another thing that shocked me today was Manav offering to leave his home because of Sulochana!😲  Is his mother Sulochana or Savita?
I supported Manav when he left the home previously, as Savita was treating Archana terribly and she was pregnant. However, this time Archana and Manav have 2 children who need them. Are they taking them along or are they leaving them for Savita and Sundari to take care of? I doubt they would leave them behind, especially after losing Soham more than once and almost giving him to Varsha. Have they thought of the expenses they'd undergo by moving their entire family (minus Savita) to a new home? Please show Archana and Manav as responsible adults for a change!

I once again plead for the show to be concluded. There is no hope if the current trend continues. If they couldn't handle a 4 year leap, how will they deal with an 18 year leap?
sarjitos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thks so much for the post. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So that is his excuse, that he couldn't take the way Manju and Vinod treated him so he abandoned his wife and left her to take all the insults?! What a poor excuse
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks bhalla for the update..act i missed the episode as i was watching KBC children's special..but ive no regrets that i missed PR..its d same stupid track...
reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Bhalla,

Thanks for the update.

A terrible episode as usual. There I was, eagerly looking forward for an explanation from Manohar as to why he walked out on his family 4 years ago without any reason, and all I got was a flimsy excuse that he couldn't stand how his son and DIL were treating him. 😲😡
These CV's need a brain infusion! Their's seem to be missing. This is all they can come up with, and they expect the show's ratings to improve?
What is even more shocking is that Sulochana readily accepted his excuse, as did Archana and Vaishu. It boggles the mind.

Then we have Archana taking her parents home with her.😲😲😲
As if her mother wasn't more than enough, now her father is supposed to live there now.😡 Don't these people have any shame? If Archana had money to try and buy the house, (at Manav's insistance), then they can surely afford to pay for them to stay in an hotel until a house is found for them!!!   I'm very, very disappointed in Manav.

What hurt me today also was Manav being shown as the ideal dad. Feeding his son and all. Why wasn't Sushant's Manav shown doing things like this? So many of us asked for it, yet it was not shown, and in his second episode, Hiten's Manav gets to be shown in this manner!  Shameless on the part of the CV's!!!

Another thing that shocked me today was Manav offering to leave his home because of Sulochana!😲  Is his mother Sulochana or Savita?
I supported Manav when he left the home previously, as Savita was treating Archana terribly and she was pregnant. However, this time Archana and Manav have 2 children who need them. Are they taking them along or are they leaving them for Savita and Sundari to take care of? I doubt they would leave them behind, especially after losing Soham more than once and almost giving him to Varsha. Have they thought of the expenses they'd undergo by moving their entire family (minus Savita) to a new home? Please show Archana and Manav as responsible adults for a change!

I once again plead for the show to be concluded. There is no hope if the current trend continues. If they couldn't handle a 4 year leap, how will they deal with an 18 year leap?

I completely agree with you. The CVs have completely lost their brains. Manohar had not disappeared for a day or 2. It was 3 or 4 complete years that he was not to be seen. No one asked him where he was , what did he do to earn a living or how did Manav find him ? They were behaving as if nothing had ever happened. Such an illogical end to this suspense drama. Vaishu did not even look pleased. It was only Archana and Sulo going ga-ga over Manohar. Neither did the kids show an excitement of getting together with their grand-pa

And secondly I don't understand why did Sulo come to Savita's house ? Its a small 2 bedroom flat and there are 3 adults and 2 kids living there already. And now Sulo is no longer alone. Can't Manav rent out a second flat were Sulo and Mano could live peacefully without creating more drama and this Manav takes the cake in being stupid. Sulo is not his wife that he has to leave the house with her. There are peaceful solutions to such problems and Sulo has no brains. Can't she tell Archu that look this was fine when I was alone now that your dad is here, we can take care of ourselves. That would have raised her own self-respect.