FF:Prem Kahani Part 10 Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone, My new FF, Good Urshi though!😉

PART 1:

"Gopi,we have to leave for your job interview in Modi industries in 5 minutes,please hurry otherwise Jigarji will get mad at me!" screamed Raashi.
Gopi was praying to her kanhaji that she would get this job as a personal assistant,she really needed this job to support herself and to provide for her family.
"Kanhaji,please help me get this job,its really important to me,like you have always hepled me,please help me today"
"and please let my sweeet sister have no problems and always keep her smiling" said Raashi quickly coming beside Gopi with her hands folded and than she quickly hugged Gopi.
"Gopi,please lets go,otherwise Jigarji's going to get mad,you know how he is,he'll never stop complaining and apparantly his akdu brother is going to be taking your interview so be careful!"
"Raashi ben,im really scared"
"Gopi,you shouldn't be scared,your my sister,my brave small sister who's not afraid of anything except her kanhaji and mama ji's anger"😆
Gopi giggled and went to Urmila  mami (IM SO HAPPY SHE'S GOOD IN MY FF!😲)
"Mere pyaari dikri,here,take this kheer and may you prosper in your job interview,you will always have my blessngs and your mama's too,you know how he's gone to Dubai for his job but he called and said he wishes you a ton of happiness"
"Danivaad mamji,Me and Raashi ben will go now,jai shri krishna" said Gopi with a beautiful smle on her face.
                                                  0O0O0O
Ahem Modi.
That name would scare the bajeesus out of anyone!
He was an angry,young,handsome,moody bas**** who cared about no one but his mum.
He was looking for a personal assistant,some one different,not someone who constantly tried to gain his attention,thrice,it happened three times,these girls with heavy make-up and tight clothings tried to flirt with him while 'working'.
Ahem right than and there screamed,insulted and sent her crying in tears.
Oh what was that besharam's name..oh yes Anita.
"I swear to god f i don't find a personal assistant today Jigar,someone's gonna get kicked out!" screamed Ahem on the phone just than the receptionist Sophie sent up a quick phonecall.
"Sir,Miss Gopi Shah is here for her interview,shall  send her up"
"Go on,lets see what this one appears to be" said Ahem hoping it wasn't another tight-breasted s**t.

"Raashiben,you don't worry,i'll go for my interview,you just go to Jigarji,im sure he's eagerly waiting for you"
Raashi blushed😳,Jigar was her first and LAST bf hopefully,she loved him a lot.
"Thank you bhabhi..oh i mean Gopiji" said Jigar blushing furiously.
"Hmmm i see why you both make such a cute jodi,your both pink on the face" teased Gopi and started to giggle just than Sophie told her to go upstairs and take the first right to Ahem Modi's office.
She wished her good luck..she was going to need it?
"Don't worry Gopiji,just becalm and honest,im sure,well  hope Ahem bai appoints you"
said Jigar.
"Jai shri Krishna,i shall go now,Raashi you don't worry,i'll go home by taxi okay,jai shr Krishna"
                                                                 0O0O0O
"Kanhaji,please help" Gopi prayed before knocking on the door.
"ENTER..."
Gopi entered scared but than immediately changed her facial expressions into a confident and 'young woman'👏
"So your miss Gopi Shah eh" Ahem immediately turned around on his chair and looked at Gopi,he stared gobsmacked,she was .. beautiful.!
Gopi was wearing a white couloured suit with small earings,bangles and a tikka on her forehead,she looked so simple and angelic.
"Wow" whispered Ahem
"Ji" replied Gopi confused trying to wipe the smile of her face.
"Umm nothing,umm its just i haven't seen someone in traditional attire in a long time.
"Is that meant to be an insult or a complment sir?" said Gopi not understanding what he meant.
Ahem smiled, 'Its a compliment"😊 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyxswccv-VU[/YOUTUBE]

INDEX:

Part 1: Page 1

Part 2: Page 5

Part 3-Page 8

Part 4-Page 10

Part 5-Page 14

Part 6-Page 15

Part 7-Page 19

Part 8-Page 23

Part 9-Page 28

Part 10- Page 33

Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
Really good start waiting for your update
Originally posted by ever

Really good start waiting for your update

Thank you😊
Hey a brilliant new FF!!!!!

I love the concept and absolutely adore how Ahem has reacted to Gopi!!!

It would be nice to see Gopi and Ahem get together without any problems - are you going to create problems?

Anyway you decide to take it, I love it so far!!!
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Hey a brilliant new FF!!!!!

I love the concept and absolutely adore how Ahem has reacted to Gopi!!!

It would be nice to see Gopi and Ahem get together without any problems - are you going to create problems?

Anyway you decide to take it, I love it so far!!!

There's always the reality SNS for problems😆,this FF i want Gohem's relationship to be perfect,i don't want any problems for them this time however Raashi is something completely different,there's going to be some twists only for Raji,Gohem just need to be together😉
Originally posted by CHIKA784

There's always the reality SNS for problems😆,this FF i want Gohem's relationship to be perfect,i don't want any problems for them this time however Raashi is something completely different,there's going to be some twists only for Raji,Gohem just need to be together😉

Cool it will be immensely fun to read a story where GoHem don't have problems!!!
PM me when you update, I don't want to miss any!!!
Hey Chika, its a lovely start for a beautiful ff. I liked the concept, shy yet confident Gopi versus arrogant self centred Ahem. Glad that you are not going to create problems for Gohem. Also loved the fact that there will be less negativity with positive Rashi and mami. Can't wait to read the next part. Really appreciate if you add me in your pm list for the update.
wow...! at last a ff. thanks i was so looking fwd to a ff with raji... please don't split them.. okay.. update soon.. i hope u will write romantic scenes for them too...😃
Originally posted by _Precious_

Hey Chika, its a lovely start for a beautiful ff. I liked the concept, shy yet confident Gopi versus arrogant self centred Ahem. Glad that you are not going to create problems for Gohem. Also loved the fact that there will be less negativity with positive Rashi and mami. Can't wait to read the next part. Really appreciate if you add me in your pm list for the update.

Hi beautiful😊,Please add me as a buddy and i'll be proud to send you a PM 
lovely starting... please don't split rashi and jigar.. don't kick her out of house or something.. it is so relaxing to see urmi and rashi positive... please get rashi married to jigar and ofcourse gopi to ahem.. spare some good scenes to Raji too...☺️