Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OH THANK GODπŸ‘>>>really you made my day (kisses, kisses)...it should not be forced.  Rashi needs to repent and show her actions to be good and maybe Jigar will reconsider.  I get so happy when Urmilla's plans are spoiled...so happy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i too didnt gt dat point...nani knws rashi is jigars wife and hetals bahu

last tym wen she came presented her Bhagavad Geetha 2 Rashi..as she tht rashi is ideal bahu
deepikalal thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

link..? of what scene ? sandook track ??

the article if possible thanks :)
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i guess , when it says nani finds out that rashi is hetal's bahu , it means that since nani is shown as forgetful she forgot this fact and as urmila stresses on the point that kokila threw rashi out maybe she assumes that rashi is koki's vau.
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

i too didnt gt dat point...nani knws rashi is jigars wife and hetals bahu

last tym wen she came presented her Bhagavad Geetha 2 Rashi..as she tht rashi is ideal bahu

I guess Nani will found out that it's Hetal asked Rashi to leave the house and not Koki, so how can she poke her nose into Hetal's family matter πŸ˜ƒ

Hope this spoiler is true ...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing...its what we all were thinking yesterday that Kokila will explain what Rashi and Urmila did and Naani will be convinced by the Modi's to do nothing, and Hetal is the one that threw her out, they went to Kokila's mother, they should have gone to Hetal's mother...πŸ˜†
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THANK GOODNESS πŸ‘
thank you for the post, now i can be relieved ... 
one more kalakari FLOP, hopefully rashi can pray and yes actively change her kismat by REFORMING her attitude.
rosha.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the article if possible thanks :)

Even I didn't understand what they meant by saying finds out that rashi is hetal's bahu n not koki's..
Here is the link for the spoilers http://tv.burrp.com/show/saath-nibhana-saathiya-star-plus/36476/5464077/1321356600000
Swethu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the spoilersπŸ˜ƒ.So Nani is not going to support the UrShi duo.Wowww...this calls for celebration.Thank u once again
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rosha.a

Even I didn't understand what they meant by saying finds out that rashi is hetal's bahu n not koki's..
Here is the link for the spoilers http://tv.burrp.com/show/saath-nibhana-saathiya-star-plus/36476/5464077/1321356600000

I read the spoilers and they have also put it exactly like that Naani finds out that Rashi is Hetal's bahu and not Kokila's then they put ...so I think they were going to carry on the conversation by explaining that Kokila could not throw Rashi out of the house it was Hetal that threw her out as she has the right to do so because it's her bahu. So Kokila's mother can't do anything about it, as Hetal is not her daughter she has no right to go and try to convince her to take Rashi into the house again, and moreover Kokila told her the whole story of the wedding conspiracy (Sonal out threw thinking Jigar and Rashi are having an affair). So yah she told Urshi you are on your own, and went back to her village.