F.I.R

Kavita Kaushik is an adventurous soul!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Kavita Kaushik is an adventurous soul!

(5mins ago)
We all know Kavita Kaushik as the hot and happening police officer from SAB TV's comic caper FIR. The lady has earned huge fame playing Chandramukhi Chautala.

Her dialect and way of essaying the role has always helped her in bagging the limelight. It's been five long years and the show is still ruling the hearts of all! So far you have seen how daring and fearless Chandramukhi is. But let us tell you that she is the same in real life too only difference being she hasn't got a uniform.

Kavita calls herself an adventurous soul and says that whenever she gets free from shooting she always takes up some adventure.  As per her, "Whenever I have little time or a couple of days in hand, I just pack my bags and go anywhere I wish to". She states that she is in love with adventure sports. In fact, this actress has feats like River Rafting and Rock climbing to boast of.

However, despite doing so much her thirst for adventure hasn't been satisfied yet; the actress is still waiting for some more exploration. "The most memorable adventure for me would be trekking on the foothills of Kanchenjunga in Himalayas," says Kavita.

That's pretty cool of you Kavita! And we hope that Himalayas will surely call out your name soon! Just be prepared!