Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage

Sanjeeda glad to be serious -indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sanjeeda glad to be serious

Sahara One's romantic comedy, Hi Padosi…Kaun Hai Doshi has got a new title. Now, the show is called Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage.

And not just that, also the genre of the show has been changed. We spoke to the lead actress , Sanjeeda Sheikh about the changes…

Speaking about the change, Sanjeeda says, "I love the name. It's very positive and it also matches the story now. The audience will love the saas-bahu angle of the show. Henceforth, we decided to carry it forward."

But will affect the audience? "I don't think so. Many a times, the lead actors change in a show. But that never affects the show. I have replaced a lead actor in the past too. Audiences have a short memory and basically want entertainment. I don't think it will make a huge impact. Also, what has been going in the show, I think they are going to love it," she adds.

And what about her? "As an actor, it won't affect me either. I love to act. And in fact, I've been looking for something like this. I have been doing comedy for long. So I am really excited about this whole change," she explains.

However, the actress is equally excited about travelling with beau Aamir Ali. "Aamir and I will be traveling from next month for show as its going to be a show season. So I am looking forward to that as we will also get to spend time together," she tells.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Sanjeeda-glad-to-be-serious&xfile=2011/November/News_20111115_24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters