BV - Nov 15th 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago
Anandi tries to thank Jagya, but he brushes it off. They reach the haveli. Anandi goes in happily. Jagat hesitates remembering Bhairav's tirade. Anandi enters the haveli and calls out to Sumitra and Bhairav., everyone come out and are shocked and happy to see Anandi.

Everyone is relieved and ask Anandi where she was. Anandi says she was kidnapped by some men, but Jagya came there and rescued her. She turns back and realises Jagya is not there. Everyone take Anandi inside. Sumitra goes out of the haveli and sees Jagya walking away. She stops him. She calls out to him, but Jagya is lost in thoughts of anandi. Sumitra runs after Jagya and stops him. 

Sumitra thanks Jagya for rescuing Anandi and says she is indebted to him. At the same time, it doesn't mean she has forgiven Jagya for all that he has done. Because Jagya is directly responsible for Anandi's condition in the first place. She will pray to God that Jagya gets his senses back. Jagya tries to talk to Sumitra, but she stops him and leaves. 

Inside the haveli, Sumitra tries to make Anandi eat. Basanth tells everyone that they should keep all this from Daadisa. Gehna asks how all this happened. Anandi says she doesn't know who it was. Someone caught her from the back and kidnapped her and she was blindfolded all the time. Everyone is shocked to hear Anandi's story.

Precap : Anandi remembers Jagya and misses him. Gauri tells Jagya that she knew Anandi had run away. Jagya says no such thing happened, Anandi was kidnapped and he helped free her. Gauri is shocked.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update... i was worried after watching precap .. thought Sumitra will forgive him.. thankfully she has not..
As per gauri's twisted logic..she might accuse anandi that she got herself kidnapped.This is the legal wife's style of getting closer to gauri's illegal pati.๐Ÿ˜‰

What a precap ! 

Now I want to see Gauri's turmoil ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...can't wait to see her tormenting herself with thoughts about what must Jagya be thinking of when he's not in front of her... How Anandi surely MUST have arranged her own kidnapping JUST to bring Jagya back into her life to rescue her...๐Ÿ˜† !! Gauri bechari ! Everytime she thinks this is it  - somehting happens to completely turn the tables on her hopes :)

i hate the singh family now , 

yaa sumitra hopes jagya ditches gauri and comes back to anandi๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
the day jagya get those senses back i am out of this show๐Ÿ˜ก
so easy for jagya if he chooses anandi ,all would be forgiven and balle balle shawa shawa
Originally posted by intruderfast

so easy for jagya if he chooses anandi ,all would be forgiven and balle balle shawa shawa
Don't lose hope Anmol ! 

Anandi may be thinking of him and still love him and dream about him but her sense of righteousness kicks in at all the inconvenient times. ๐Ÿ˜›...Trust me - even if he came back and promised his undying love to her and says - I was a fool , n U r my one true love n I left her and everything else behind - our great Ms A will stand up for Gauri's feelings and the baby's rights and convince him to go back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ !

So Relax ! 
Thanks fot the update!๐Ÿ‘  Happy Anandi is back  home safe...What a blow to G!
lol well said hooked

Anandi will not do what gauri did to her.

and thats the difference between Anandi and Gauri..

Originally posted by intruderfast

I do not understand people like you.It is normal that familie love Anandi, because she is pure and innocent as an angel.On the other hand is a selfish and immoral Gauri๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก, pure evil.What normal person would want Gauri to their familie?Even Jagat no longer want it.๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by tijara

I do not understand people like you.It is normal that familie love Anandi, because she is pure and innocent as an angel.On the other hand is a selfish and immoral Gauri๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก, pure evil.What normal person would want Gauri to their familie?Even Jagat no longer want it.๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š
Tijara - Do you have a bad eyesight ? The reason I ask is because the font size u've chosen is screaming at me...Maybe if you get correct prescription glasses or set your screen resolution to 120%   - you might be able to talk in the same font as the rest of us do...

Please do take this in the right spirit  - I genuinely am disturbed by the loudness of your font. This forum has very nice discussions and good opinions - lets keep our font size and color choices easy for everyone to enjoy... Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š