Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH - WU - 15th Nov 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks saru for the superb updateπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘. Such a boring, dragging episode πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‘.Today I liked the naksh scenes glaring at each other in their imitable styles in today's episode.😊.. And the way naitik touched akshi's hair was good watch.😊 These scenes saved the day...
Naksh are the role model for each and every couple in thick and thin despites some disputes and some misunderstanding true sincere love heart prevails no matter what or how long it takes some part of the serial shows some reality even though majority is irking.😑
 There were some superb directions along with the great emotions by naksh. Gayathri needs to be calm down.  Some good days and some dreadful days were faced by naksh but coming day's akshi is going to face some hard moments by gayathri. Feelings pouring all the way. It was irritating to see gayathri in an angry manner in order to insult akshi's family.  She needs a tight slap .She should stop interfering in naksh lives. . But naksh should know where to draw the line.
 In order for this shift to happen, naksh need to set boundaries and limits with their parents in the early stages of the marriage in order to eliminate interference. Establishing clear boundaries is not easy and, like marriage, it can require constant attention.  Even when boundaries are created, both families may not always want to abide by the boundaries, so naksh must learn to reinforce the boundaries they want and negotiate new ones.

Married life is not always easy and it certainly isn't carefree. The reality in life is that life-long marriages almost always experience times of difficulty. Marriage is about working through problems, holding on to hope, letting go of negative feelings, looking past a partner's faults, seeking help when needed, remembering their promises to each other, and caring for each other even when we feel disappointed or hurt is most important in naksh life that too during these hard moments. waiting for next epi in their home.😍 Me too i feel some lack in their chemistry... even the facial expression is not upto the viewers expectation compare to 2009 episodes... hope the CV will start working on it as the lead couples are back bone for the serialπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
I guessed it right that you will be updating today..πŸ˜† epi dekhte vakt reh reh kar tumhari aur stuti ki yaad aa rahi thi..🀣 Stuti, you have been spared from such a big headache.. Thanx to ur ss..πŸ˜†
saru, all the very best..πŸ‘πŸΌ you will need it desperately..
Saru, Wonderful update of highly pakau episode...πŸ‘

I really appreciate your effort of updating even after late hours of working...πŸ€—
Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
Saru, today u went early to office na? Still working late...πŸ˜”
Your KM needs kick in the back just like G3...😑 Both are Kk...😑
-Nasreen- thumbnail

All the best saru for update

really today eposide was tooo bakwasss 😑

only  2sec naksh scence was goood

kay yeh rishta ki lead Gay3 😑hai kya really yaar usay utnay scence kyun daythay ha baba usay koihe tho uska munder karo baba oh naksh kay baby aur naksh kya sath kya kya karaygi baba 😭
Edited by fazeel - 12 years ago
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my god you deserve a nobel prize for itπŸ‘
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating ekdum bakwaas episode with feull of g3's nautanki😭.only naksh scene saved the day.😍.g3 is really immature n behaves like a school-going child.dusron ki baat sunegi,who bhi aadha,n like a kid goes to her chamchi BM to complaint.
this is for that stupid lady😑😑😑😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒😑😑
😑🀒😑🀒🀒 Edited by shruthi.sweety - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Ashi...🀣

Try something new Ashi.. Aaj hasi nahi ayi..
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aajkal naitik(karan) thoda alag nahi lag raha hai?πŸ˜•
i dont know why but i am not liking even bits of naksh scene we are getting.earlier i used to like naksh holding hands even but now their chemistry dont appeal to me much...may be karan and hina are not performing that good