Thendral

ThendralTuesday- Nov 15, 2011

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Vjayam!!😃🤗

New born baby and Psycho are same aam
...Aww really?🤢...Charu was crying in phone as Thulasi hurt her with words aam...shameless was happy listening Thulasi begging for phone and crying and this shameless is giving too much build ups to show pei is super paavam from TA's POV😡.

Lav is engufying and crying as her both brothers didn't visit her aam...ithu eppo😲...for us paavapatta viewers they didn't show aa🤢...Food serving na name la ethufying TA...this lady is doing her broker job super good...sending TA so that house so he could meet her pei DIL in the name of visiting Lav😡...how i wish rich Lav ignores TA too when he visits that house😕

This week saami aadufing and next week pei aafufying after coming from UK...every week some aadufying special will be there🤢...1 more Anand scene left...please let it be a short one and not 14min like last time😕

Buwana is going to win in this...i don't mind as she didn't send anyone to TPS house😕...Darman deserve this for playing with TPS for the sake of his profit😡...If Darman believes his super trustful thambis...Kambi counting is confirm
🤢 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the super fast excellent updates!!!

Tulasi looked a bit scared when Tamil came straight on her with his words but I loved how she never cried today but was firm with herself.  She is ready to apologize but Tamil is taking it too far telling her to fall on her feet! 

KP...useless character but needs priasing from Tamil.
Charu psycho receives a certificate from GW.
Lavanya...oh god...don't know what to say...but atleast Tamil is going to GP house...that should be al ittle interesting to see.

Why is this one day in Thendral dragging like crazy.  Tulasi wore that same outfit over a week ago now...the serial needs to move faster.  Stop dragging it!!

Shymala family scene...not horrible but it was lenghty...

Bhuvana was interesting to see today.  So she knows that TPS never knew about the house damage...her dialogues were funny today...waiting to see more progress with this track.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Vjayam for the awesome update and side comments👏! Loved when you said "TAviiku little bit Pei pidichirukku"..🤣

Arggg TA🤢! You expect Thulz to fall down in Charu's leg😲?? Are you gone nuts?? omg! Are you the same TA who never allowed Thulz to get ill-treated or un-repected...Sigh.. The relationship between TA and Thulasi were like closest friends before and now Pei coming in between them as his close friend😡. I know he is worried of Charu marriage with KP, but atleast TA should have some concern on his wife. Did he ever tried to find why Thulz is feeling insecured with Charu?? Now TA ignores Thulz and complaining to his mom that Thulz has no time to serve him other than fighting with him🤢. Even before eating, he did not even think whether Thulz ate or not. How I really wish Thulasi to totally ignore him😍.

Pacha kozhandai yum and Charu vum onna😡😡?? Purity in a Kozhandai yum Pei yum same aa🤢🤢?? Loosu GW! GTH for comparing a perverted Pei with a baby.

This is what will happen when a husband and wife fight in front of everyone. Other people will come inbetween like GW and try to put their one cent there and try to make the gap more worser and bigger😕...

Aaama SQ now worried becoz of her annan not meeting her aam🤢?? Did she ever have the respect to inform her brother about her new business?? Athellam kidayathu... summa vetti bandha!😡
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
The serial is illogical... while TA does not even mention the kind of things his mother and sister did to T he just does not give in as far as T is concerned... and to say fall at C's feet... hope Thuls is strong enough to kill him with mere looks when the matter comes out... but the only sad part is we will have to endure this crap for a long time...

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tanu, yr cmnt on thambi and kambi-- too good...
and yes kuzhandai and charu one had me ROFL and kambi muttufying at the same time...

pearl yr cmnt abt fighting in public- that is letting inside info out means letting outsiders in...good observation and apt cmnt..

but all in all some variety today...and we hope TA in lav's house has some significance for TT, esp T..

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update vijayam.😊👏 Trust plays an important role in today's episode.😉 It was really irritating to see where TA ignores thuls and walk past her.

Really we don't know how long this torture is going to continue. So according to to Ta thulasi is selfish does not know to understand others feelings suspecting TA...Sigh. We viewers really hate to see TA being mad at his wife.

Ta thinks that thuls does not trust him but he himself not trusting her.😡 The dir is enjoying psycho's negative role in the serial along with TA mother's role. The serial started so well but it is annoying to see what is happening in T&t's life.

Marriages may be made in heaven but T&t have to make them work out here, on earth. Every couple faces marriage problems and solutions are something that can be easily found if they love and trust each other. thulasi  was so good in each and every episode and it shows her maturity.

thulasi respects TA and she never chooses to be little, strike, humiliate or otherwise hurt  him by her words  in private nor in public. It is better to watch what you say and think before speaking as it is not possible to take back the words once they are said. A good wife will treat her man with respect in front of others and at home. And thulasi  is maintaining all her duties and act according to the situations. T

I think the dir is going to make TA hate thuls as much as possible before c proposes her wish to TA with GW.
But one thing why the team is portraying thuls character so weak to increase TRP rate is it? WAITING FOR NEXT EPISODE.😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the update

Tamil , i really dont have  words to yell you more.😡I dont think GP will tell sudha asked charu number and we viewers are in  a pitable situation to see tamil  pleading to charu😡😡.Sorry to say this...What happen to this tamizh.We can believe a person..for that this much?I accept a member here saying this episodes😊 are like october month.But torturing thulasi by GW or padma is usual.But tamil is torchering thulasi without knowing the real consequences

Better thulasi get out of his life😡😡.Let him marry charu.Sorry i am so sad and irritated at his behaviour.How dare he can take thulasi as Granted?Just because she is silent which is so unrealisitic.Even a normal woman would able to raise hands aganist such hurting words?Thulasi when you are going to do that?

I dont think charu plan is to make keshav suspect her and tamil since he has already told in yesterday episode that you can continue your friendship with charu after marriage too.Also tamizh has pointed out this to thulasi and with what face tamil will face her if keshav cancel this marriage since he suspect tamil - charu.

I believe in GP house when tamizh goes some thing is waiting for us

As usual waste anand - shymala track and bhuvana is so intelligent and yet i cant believe she is thulasi's mother

Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am waiting for Bhuvana to get into Tulasi's life more.  Of course this will not happen but I want to see Bhuvana playing her game with Charu knowing and teaching GW a good lesson...that would be super to watch...all ladies can continue their fight and fight over TT while our TT live in peace...alone!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Vjayam for the wonderful update...😃

TA's attitude towards T is totally bad. He wants T to fall at C's feet.😲.Good improvement Mr.TA👎🏼...A nd GW played a beautiful game asking him to meet Lavanya - a reason to meet psycho and she avoiding him drama🤢. Lets see what T has to do. If at all she falls at C's feet when he knows C/GW/Lav in future i feel sad for his nelamai.😕
I somehow want T to go and talk to GP and try to resolve the issue therby enlighten him  with KP/C issue which would be a good move from her side. C would automatically come and talk to TA. Sigh...though there is only a mild chance.😕...
Good GW, joined Lav also so that all 3 idiots together can get treated together 😡

About Mm meeting thulz, i want Mm to go and meet T and talk about the issue before Sudha talks to T..lets see...

Ufff...second part...🤢...very soon viewers are gg to samiaadufy for sure and they are gg to lose many viewers just bcos of this...I think shyamala wd go there acc to their plan and anand would be brought here 😉...anyways both resolved..😉...anand should never ever be happy till he falls at T/TA's feet..

I really appreciate Bhu's mind game. Her way of handling things and finding about D is just good. Bhu, blamed by her own husbd, police complaint what not?? But her smartness is just great 👏...She is bold even for running away and marrying Lax, now she is not at mistake will she??..
Is Thulz really Bhu's daughter???😕...when truth is on her side she is just bold about it...Madam Thulz pls be bold and try solving the issue than looking on how to calm TA..😕

Best Dialogue - Charu and baby are same pa...🤢...GW shd witness her pei dance in her room...what all baby is doing nu will know...🤢