!Parichay WRITTEN UPDATE 15 Nov 2011!

Posted: 12 years ago

WRITTEN UPDATE

Episode starts With Kunal's Entry In Kapil House..Kapil Welcome Him Kunal Saya Sorry To kapil That he is late.And then

Kapil asked That his B ji (dadi I guess) Want To meet him. Then Kapil introduce Kunal with Bji. Kunal Recieves Bji Blessing (Arshidwar). And Bji Said That she was Not be Able To attend The Marrige Of Sinal But she really wants to meet with Kunal..And She Is very Happy To meet him. She was talking in Punjabi and Then Kunal also replies her In Punjabi.That why she Come Here.She can call Him In Chandigar. Bji was so happy after Hearing This.She Told kapil that he relay finds a good Guy for Siddhi.

Siddhi was smiling and she was watching Kunal when he was talking with Someone. Seema cames near To Siddhi and start talking with her By saying That She looks very gud when she smiles.And She Knws that there is some Problem between Kunal and Siddhi..But Trust her (seema) that Kunal is very Gud and Kidhearted person. He never saya  Sorry to anyone But today he said Sorry to Kapil bcz he was late. And then She added That earings which she(Seema) wears are very important for herself..bcz it was First Gift By Gaurav.Which he was Bought from his first salry..And Siddhi neckles is First gift for her from Kunal.Seema says That look Kunal fulfills His Promise.

Richa was trying Siddhi's Number When Rohit told Her That today is Siddhi's Birthday and she will not accept her phone. Richa asked that how would he knw.Rohit replies to her that raveena told him. Richa asked that how he knw abt raveena. He said both are studying in same college. Richa Dials Kunal Number so that she comes To knw that He is in the Party or not. And when Kunal said That he is On the party and he ends the call. Richa was Full of anger Then.

Seema was in Kitchen when Her Dad calls her and said that There is somthng wrong with Vikrum.He is not behaving gud. He want to join office and want to settle in life. Seema says That that's all Gud signs. That's mean Vikrum is in Love.. Her Dad replies to her that Love And Vikrum is not new for Him.But he want To join Office.he is afraid for his business.. And Then he left and Raveena Joins Seema in Kitchen.At the same Time Some Aunt was there who was asking that raveena is engaged or something form Seema. But seema says that she alredy decided abt her.. Raveena ask abt it from seema.When she asked That she like Vikrum or not? She is thinking abt Her and vikrum marriage. Whts her reply. Raveena said That she don't want to think abt marriage now. And she left. But seema thinks Its yes from Raveena.

Vikrum asusal in his funny style asked everyone that why they are standing like This In the party..Its party and They all have To Dance. And Then Dance started By shilpa and Seema. Then Seema forced Raj for dance and then Siddhi and Kunal also.. All was Dancing when veena says that on that Day U all was dancing like This. Kunal, gaurav and ANAND. All becomes sad after hearing this..and Siddhi leaves the Palce. And Kunal follows her. Siddhi was crying in her old Room. Kunal wants to talk with her But some Anut stops her By saying that why u both are here. And when she saw Siddhi is crying she asked Why siddhi is crying. There is any fight happened between Sinal.  Kunal says YES. She was asking me a Birthday Gift. A car. How can he Bought that. First she was asking me a Flat then World tour and then she stoped her demand On Car. Siddhi start simling. Anut said To Kunal that she always ask Lipstick form her husband. Kunal said That her Husband In waiting for her On Phone. Anut lefted and Then Kunal asked Siddhi that she feels Bad what Veena said. But Siddhi says no. and then She Thanked him that she Attended the party today . He said To her That How she cares for his family.same he cares for her family. Whatever Happened between Both of Them. It cannot effects on their families. Siddhi smiles and then both was Going back to him in texi when Kunal saw Richa's Car. It was looking that some accident happened. Kunal desperately goes Towards Car. And then saw Richa On car.and then after Lifitng her he back to texi.Siddhi was watching Kunal and episode ends at that Point.

PRECAP: Richa was holding hands of Kunal and she was saying to him that don't go. And Kunal was repying her That don't worry he is There .

Edited by neeme - 12 years ago
~WU so soon! But good! Hate today's last part and precap! Won't be watching tommorrow's episode! 

hehe.. i hope WU is Good.. after watching last seen and Specially that PRECAP.. My mood off and Thats Y i did not added any emotions
I will never shut KBC 🤣🤣...But thanx for the updt ...the precap jaane kya kya torture baaki hai 
Thanks Neeme for such a quick update. the episode sounds really good except for he last scene. let's not think about tomorrow's episode yet and be happy for the one we saw today. There were some good sinal scenes today no? 
Yah The way Kunal talk with Siddhi was Gud..but i was expecting Dance seen of Sinal.. But no..
Thanks a lot for the WU Neeme dear...🤗 
Hate Kunal-Richa scenes...🤢 n PRECAP scenes was worse..!!!!🤢
thanks neeme for quick update.

kalka kal dekha jayega,aaj just enjoy sinal part forget about witcha,yh they should have shown sinal dance instead of witcha's crap

Originally posted by neeme

Yah The way Kunal talk with Siddhi was Gud..but i was expecting Dance seen of Sinal.. But no..
I thought it was very nice of Kunal to make jokes about Siddhi's demands for birthday gift to make her smile. That has to be the scene of the day right?
Originally posted by rdfan

I will never shut KBC 🤣🤣...But thanx for the updt ...the precap jaane kya kya torture baaki hai 

Only KBC & no KBFC ...🤣

Thanxx 4 the update neeme ..😃