*Vicky Creations*#2 TMLoveStory/Mytho/KaJenetcpg51 - Page 2

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Vicky_sonikudi

<font color="#9900FF" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROFL Lolaaa <3 Is your schedule still as hectic as ever? Jethani ji still has a request to edit!</font>

Lol I'm posting from econ class as we speak, so... yeah :/ but only for 2 more days cuz the test is Thurs. and next wk is thxgvg vacation so chhuttiii *air five* but edit req?? I thought that lambi chaudi list of "suggestions" that your gonna tackle as and when possible was my req?!! But you're offering one more, you dayavaan mahaan insaan, you!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou I'll edit Thursday night itself, pakka ;)

P.s. another air five on our mutual karisma love... my absolute favvv growing up... suggestion: avis of her iconic dances e.g. Jhanjariya, nazren lad gayiyaan, etc... ILY <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Vicky!

Congo on ur 2nd shop...just came across it n ur work is stunning...keep up ur great work =)

Preeti x
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Oblivion.

I used to do ulta :| Skip A&N scenes and watch A&R 🀣🀣 Oh btw when the heck did I ever help you out :| but still thanks for mentioning moi :$ Makes me pheel special and btw the inspiration line omg :| I say the same thing 🀣 

With the REALPLAYER thing KUDIYE...do you know how easy it is to convert vids now! <3
Plus whenever you update I HAVE to open up PS ('cause if anything you're even lazier than me in updating ROFLLL) πŸ˜†

Bhavaani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oblivion.

You make me hate pm lists now πŸ€” jee psht! Kay I am done πŸ˜† once again congrats babe <3 Ever since you started posting your creations in DMG CG I had a feeling you were a phataka I swear :$ Muaaah!

Ooops...never mind you know how I roll LMAO

I love youuu stalker! <3

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Vicky_sonikudi

With the REALPLAYER thing KUDIYE...do you know how easy it is to convert vids now! <3
Plus whenever you update I HAVE to open up PS ('cause if anything you're even lazier than me in updating ROFLLL) πŸ˜†

That seems ages ago 😳 ROFL I think everyone's lazy :\ even Rummy πŸ€” BTW I pmed you the pictures get to them when you wants <3
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations πŸ₯³.. beautiful creations,

senorita
Bhavaani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lola610

Lol I'm posting from econ class as we speak, so... yeah :/ but only for 2 more days cuz the test is Thurs. and next wk is thxgvg vacation so chhuttiii *air five* but edit req?? I thought that lambi chaudi list of "suggestions" that your gonna tackle as and when possible was my req?!! But you're offering one more, you dayavaan mahaan insaan, you!!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou I'll edit Thursday night itself, pakka ;)

P.s. another air five on our mutual karisma love... my absolute favvv growing up... suggestion: avis of her iconic dances e.g. Jhanjariya, nazren lad gayiyaan, etc... ILY <3

OMG I'm starting econ from January...I will sooo be bribing you with sigs in exchange for assignment help ROFL!! πŸ˜† Good luck for the test Jethani ji...don't forget the badaam!

*AIR FIVE* oh yeaaah I forgot about those...I think I made one sig outta the batch, but edit anyways you know I'm always up for a good mytho (ok that didn't make sense!?!)

p.s AWW yesss Karisma rocks!! I can't wait for her comeback film! πŸ˜ƒ and I <3 the jhanjariya song! and ROFL Bal Bramachariii...it was actually a pretty decent film, the lead guy Puru Rajkumar I think, was never to be seen again though :|

Bhavaani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Hey Vicky!

Congo on ur 2nd shop...just came across it n ur work is stunning...keep up ur great work =)

Preeti x

Thanks Preeti, welcome to the shop (",)
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats vicky! I always love your creations no matter who you make it on but I remember being particularly obsessive over your AA ones ahha.. on another note i have to say that your mytho ones are truly magical..i love the scenes you pick and i love the avi borders u use..its so different! i hope u keep rocking like this and may ur shop go uber fast that you'll be on #3 in no time! ;) keep up the awesome work hun
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ishara samjho πŸ˜ƒ