Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OH EM GEE he got a haircut! i like this one..i hate hate jenni's makeup ..this round i gotta give to ksg for looking sharp
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LMAOOO Jhanvi you sounded like a reporter 🤣 only media wale said he didn't look up to the mark and Jen did.
desigrl05 thumbnail
^^nahh..he looks better than her...W*F do media wale know? did they want him to dress up in ghagracholi or something? i think he looks fine.. i hate jenni's overall look :S..she so pretty she could've done better 🤔
soundsofcedar thumbnail
I didn't like either of them tbh 🤣 but yeh media wanted him to dress up a bit more 🤔 I bet Vicky is going to love our comments.
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Eeekkss OMG OMG Congratulations on your shop #2 Vicks!! <33 Its kinda unfair that a super talented chick like you took so much time to get to Shop #2 but more than anything I blame it on you :P You update so less hmph
But nonetheless you are super amazing and uber talented and I LOVE LOVE and ADORE your stuff <33
LOVE the new layout! Hope to see many many updates from you :D
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Update time

Yippee doosri shop ki pehli update...is very RANDOM! Nothing really goes together lol! But thanks to everyone who got me to shop#2...maybe in about 5 years I'll get to #3 😆

The last lot of requests are here (apart from Lola...but we kinda have that down so it's ok)

Ankita

Samiyah

Javey

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (bachpan ki yaadein or what!)

^ I made this one for tumblr but feel free to use

Janaki's Ramayan sugg

desigrl05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oblivion.

I didn't like either of them tbh 🤣 but yeh media wanted him to dress up a bit more 🤔 I bet Vicky is going to love our comments.

i dont know vicky that well so ur gonna have to get my back if she decides to kill me rofll
really? hmm...dunno, i wish jenni would do something different rather than her short numbers..i know her legs look great but maybe change it up every now and then

*edit*

^^omfg, this is the shit , the end...
i loved this movie to bits..i love ddlj a little more but this was also good..i love how allt he caps are arranged in different sizes and the bright colors

oh and the first kajen one is nice as well..i like the entire merging and color/bw mix..very pretty!
Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Wow Jhanvi put it all on me why don't you :P 😆 I agree however I would kill to have her legs :| Erm Vicky ji inhi jaldi update :O
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMFG aakldfnkerfnkehnrfiejf YOU MADE KKHH :| I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :| ebfjefj Kay I am done..
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the shop Vicky! I got to say I love the KaJen sig with the babies...and the KKHH sigs are love! I really love the style in this siggie also: http://i.imgur.com/MegFE.png. Basically, you are a genius in the field of siggymaking <3