*Vicky Creations*#2 TMLoveStory/Mytho/KaJenetcpg51 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
VICKY all teh siggies are super cute..My fav is the KKHH ones and Anku's request πŸ˜ƒ KKHH ones touched my heart and took me back! Now I wanna watch that movie πŸ˜† 

As always kudiye...FAB WORK!
Originally posted by desigrl05

Congrats vicky! I always love your creations no matter who you make it on but I remember being particularly obsessive over your AA ones ahha.. on another note i have to say that your mytho ones are truly magical..i love the scenes you pick and i love the avi borders u use..its so different! i hope u keep rocking like this and may ur shop go uber fast that you'll be on #3 in no time! ;) keep up the awesome work hun

Thanks so much Jhanvi! <3
 ROFL you can blame the AA obsession on that super hot season 2 promo..."roop tera mastaana" 🀣
Mytho has nothing to do with me I swear...the scenes themselves are just too classy πŸ˜‰

ROFL @ Sary/Jhanvi

Actually gotta agree with Jhanvi here...I hate when Jen does her red lipstick thang! She can look so much hotter than this...like bday segment/DMG farewell party etc etc
ROFL about her legs...they're so bloody long!! KSGEE doesn't look that bad though!

LOOL keep spamming...maybe it'll make up for my lack of updates! πŸ˜†
Congrats on ur new gallery!
fab creations, love the KKHH siggy 😊
Congo on your new shop Vicky what can i say your work is fantastic love the layout its so pretty. Lovee the update all requests turned out fab. KKHH ones are beautiful:)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VICKY!!!!
GOD YAAR!!!!
Kyaa baat hai!!
Kyaa baat hai!!

ON THE NEW GALLERY! OMG!
lolz, I see what you mean by the pms, but you should have atleast sent one for the grand opening! So when I looked at "my posts" to see which one was on top, I could have commented here.

lolz idk.

But WOWOW!!
You are one of IF's BEST siggy makers and it's so super cool that you've completed numero uno.

And the update on page four so super rocks!
Love that siggy suggested by Janaki di! :D Beautifulness!
OMG! Amazing update, Vicky, thank you SO much for making my suggestion!πŸ€—

Eeeks, can't keep my eyes away from it, it's so freaking PERFECT!😍 Blending and coloring are beyond awesome. I don't know how you manage it, but each and every sig you make, mytho or non-mytho, is perfect for its respective theme, and the mytho ones especially all have such divinity in them, it's really hard not to use them! Can't wait for the RSK one now, lol!πŸ˜›

Amazing job with the requests as well, I especially love the redness of the first one, it looks really magnetic!πŸ‘
Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

OMG, this just made me laugh SO much!!!!🀣 I especially love the last sentence, SO true!
Would still love a PM from you though, in case I miss an update or two sometime!πŸ˜‰
Congratulations for your new shop, btw, I know this one will be even more of a success than the other one.πŸ€—

Firstlyyy Congrats on the new shop! Hope there's many more to come! Moving on I ALREADY love your shop cuz of the banner!! SK in Judwaa πŸ˜ Damnn good! Damn good! Me loves your banner! 

Anyways the requests have turned out to be absolutely GORGEOUS! Anku's one is just outta this world! I LOVES it! KaJen with kids are soo cute!  <3 On top of that SK's song text! Psht, this just keeps getting better! The colouring is beautiful and I'm loving the pinkish feel in this! Or is it red? Whatever the case, what matters is it looks fantastic!

Samiyah's request is another fantabulous one! KaJen Gr8 photoshoot isso damn hot it'll always make the siggy look outstanding! The other shaadi wala pic looks awesome as well! Perfect jodi! <3 Again the colouring and stuff looks brilliant!  Maybe my biases talking but both of these KaJen requests are the BEST out of the whole update! :$

The other requests and mytho ones are damn good! Not a fan of KKHH at all but both those siggies look brilliant! The colouring just has to be the best, which makes it look really pretty hehe

Anyways wonderful update! Can't wait for the next one :)