Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Vicky!!!! Guess what? I just found one of your very old RadheKrishna sigs from SK while I was going through the MM creation galleries (which I'm using right now). Have I ever told you how beautiful it is? The blending and coloring are definitely one of your BEST!

Haha, just wanted to drop by and tell you that. :D

Janaki! <3
ROFL I don't know what I was doing that day...I think I just got excited to find such HQ caps of that scene! Glad you like it though!

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Vicky_sonikudi

Mujhe sharam aati hai ROFL πŸ˜†

:) Erm teri sharam nikal doon gyi by posting the pm in your dukaan :D so either make the siggy or I post :P 🀣
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Janaki! <3
ROFL I don't know what I was doing that day...I think I just got excited to find such HQ caps of that scene! Glad you like it though!

Lol! Btw, that reminds me...do you mind if I give you some really HQ pics of that Radha/Lalitha scene from which you made avis for me? That's one of my most favorite scenes in SK and I want a matching sig for my avis. :P
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
KATYA KATYA KAROON, TERA ROOH KATYA KAROON. TERA ROOH ROOH ROOH ROOOH

... Hi.
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TUJHSE MOHABBAT HO GAYI ALLAH MAAF KAREEE~
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tashu!! (",)
Did you know that we're shop twins...we both opened our 2nd shop on the same day (I know this 'cause I went to post a congratulatory message there but bloody IF went crazy on me and signed me out :|   ...and like the lazy ass I am, I forgot to come back and repost), but hey at least I'm admitting it ROFL

Dude you give me waaay too much credit...I make bad siggies on awesome people. You're just seeing the people πŸ˜†

Thanks for the lovely comment though...tu star hai <3

πŸ˜† really! I had no idea! that's so cool! aww that's okay!! and oye u deserve so much credit!! U and make bad siggies that's impossible! πŸ˜³ lol I Luv Ya<3
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fab sigs, liked KJ sigs moost

senorita
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Vicky congrats on your second shop! πŸ€— Im so sorry for being late. I like live on DMG forums nowadays ever since we got those new pics of KaJen WHICH BTW you need to make sigs on like ASAP! πŸ˜‰ I better see them in your next update or elseee, lol.

You know, if you were more active with your updates you would be on your 10th shop by now! Your work is gorgeous! It is perfection. You are one of my most favorite-st sig makers on IF. Your work really stands out :) and Im SHOCKED that you used to skip KaJen scenes to watch AN scenes πŸ˜² πŸ˜† Seriously??? πŸ˜† Hahaha. 

I love the requests.. all are beautiful esp Anku's!
Omg how amazing are those KKHT sigs! Wow they're so gorgeous. Love them!

Awesome work :)

Edited by -Farzana- - 12 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Congoz on opening ur new shop !!! Best of luck vid thz one as well !!!
Awl the sigx r super pretty !!!
Loved the coloring and font !!! Xcellent work !!!
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone! <3

Updating soon!