Pavitra Rishta November 15 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Great job Bhalla!
Some time ago, in a poll posted in this forum regarding who bought the K's house, I selected DK. It seems my belief will turn out to be correct. I thought then that it could be DK because Aashna had asked him to help Manav try to get the house for his MIL, as Manav would have done the same for DK if DK were in that position.

DK probably thinks if he helps Manav this way, Manav will realise that he isn't just about business and then Manav will be more willing to do things DK's way with regards to the chawl.
Tnx for d update ..y i am imagining sushant as manav while reading the update ...n not hiten...
Pesi,
You are not alone. Whenever I say Manav, I think of Sushant. Though Hiten is said to be a good actor, for me, Manav means Sushant, always.

Hiten and Ankita work well together, but it can never be like Sushant and Ankita, and therefore PR is a completely different show for me, now.It's like it isn't PR at all.

To me, it's as if Ankita is acting in another serial, with some of her PR cast with her!  At least I have an idea what it will be like to see Ankita in another serial with someone other than Sushant as the lead.

With Sushant gone, PR has lost it's charm and special place in my heart!
Originally posted by suan

Great job Bhalla!
Some time ago, in a poll posted in this forum regarding who bought the K's house, I selected DK. It seems my belief will turn out to be correct. I thought then that it could be DK because Aashna had asked him to help Manav try to get the house for his MIL, as Manav would have done the same for DK if DK were in that position.

DK probably thinks if he helps Manav this way, Manav will realise that he isn't just about business and then Manav will be more willing to do things DK's way with regards to the chawl.

Hi Sharon Di😊

How are you? I think you are right, DK may have bought the K house, I hope the way Dharmesh worded about DK to Manav, Manav doesn't belive him. Dharmesh made it sound like DK did a bad thing by buying K house just to create differences between Manav and DK, hopefully this won't happen.
I think new manav is doing an awesome job and to some extend is more expressive. And he is soo charming. (:
So, Savita has a change of heart now?
Originally posted by suan

Pesi,
You are not alone. Whenever I say Manav, I think of Sushant. Though Hiten is said to be a good actor, for me, Manav means Sushant, always.

Hiten and Ankita work well together, but it can never be like Sushant and Ankita, and therefore PR is a completely different show for me, now.It's like it isn't PR at all.

To me, it's as if Ankita is acting in another serial, with some of her PR cast with her!  At least I have an idea what it will be like to see Ankita in another serial with someone other than Sushant as the lead.

With Sushant gone, PR has lost it's charm and special place in my heart!

Same here. While I was reading the update, I kept imagining Sushant involuntarily. And that was really not good cos this was an absolutely SICK, RIDICULOUS and RUBBISH episode. Manav and Archana deserve slaps. 

Thank goodness Sushant quit this show else I would have fumed and fumed over how the CVs are butchering Manav. Now I simply don't care. Karo jo karna hai.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Same here. While I was reading the update, I kept imagining Sushant involuntarily. And that was really not good cos this was an absolutely SICK, RIDICULOUS and RUBBISH episode. Manav and Archana deserve slaps. 

Thank goodness Sushant quit this show else I would have fumed and fumed over how the CVs are butchering Manav. Now I simply don't care. Karo jo karna hai.

Nikita,
Same here, especially @bold and even more so @blue!

It doesn't matter to me what they do in PR anymore. My only curiosity is how they deal with the change in the male lead (that they answered yesterday, more of the same), how Ankita is with Hiten, and how they deal with the leap and the conclusion of the show.

It's a good thing Sushant left, because I'm able to tolerate the nonsense more calmly.