Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

a fairy tale comes to life-swaron ff

katie.swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hiding one's true feelings was something Sharon had mastered at and she had shown her  skillz in the art today. Of course and as usual she had hurt herself and swayum...

Dance was the only thing that relieved her of the pain and that was what she was doing right now. She was tired after dancing for two hours and went towards the mirror to get her sipper.

"so miss Sharon...why...why did u do this to him?"said her own reflection in the mirror

Sharon: coz he is  a weakling!!!a disgusting cheap stalker!!what does he think that i am so matyerialistic that i would fall in love with the one who gave me expensive gifts???

Sharon's reflection:but u did fall for him!didn't u? And thats not it...u have been hiding something...something which u are afraid to admit!!!

Sharon:yes i did fall for him...but i...i...i didn't deserve him. He was too good for me.i never thought that someone would love me so much!!!!and i could never return the love he gave !!! i was the one who didn't deserve him...and moreover what would people say if i dated a weakling???

Sharon's reflection:remember what karan sir said...people's opinion doesn't matter unless u want it to matter. And yah Sharon he can find other girls if he wants to...coz even u admit that he is a perfect boyfriend material.but he won't find someone for himself...coz he already gave his heart to you!!!

Sharon:no...this can't happen...we are not meant to be!!!!we are different...

Sharon:why are u lying to urself...u liked him coz he was different!!!! U know what Sharon...unlike swayum u don't have the guts to confess ur love!!!!coz all that matters to u is ur reputation. U urself aren't sure what u want!!!! Take time..and think about it...make the right choice. But don't take forever for making the right decision else when u finally make it u may realise that u already lost what u wanted!!!

BAM!!!! and the reflection disappeared, leaving Sharon more confused than ever...

Edited by ketaki123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely starting ketaki. just continue and PM me
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Inner Sharon mocking he3r ... NIIICE ðŸ˜Š At least someone apart from Swayam who can show her wat facts are 
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start..continue n PM..:)
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AMAZING!!!! Sharon reflection!!! Wow!! Awesum, waitin fr nxt epi, plz post it soon!!!

-Ishita
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
great..!!! i hope sharon ka conscience usko aise hi troulbe karta rahe...!!!

really nice OS..!!!

-Saumya
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesum job! pl continue n pm me 2!
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just luv ur FF's ketaki...!!! Please do pm me next time when u update...
aw great start :) waiting for next !
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
update soon ketaki...i am loving it