Frequent Posters

PURVIVA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

thanks for wonderful update

waiting for next plz update soon
viny_queen thumbnail
me too πŸ˜• what she do wear the night suit or or no if wear then what ram reactionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
parulkhare13 thumbnail
wow too good really nicely written great work :)
14shubhi thumbnail
wonderful...
update soon..
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

On return form Australia Ram and Priya both are happy. Priya is happy as she had good time and got to know Ram better. Ram is happy as finally he feels that he got his life partner. His all insecurities that he had shared with an unknown person in that restaurant from other side of the rest room wall, have gone and he thinks Priya is the right person for him. However, he did not get right opportunity to share this feeling with Priya and he also feared if she says No to him. As Priya has been very open to him and they have become friends and she has been caring also but has never expressed any emotion of Love for him. He thinks, what Vikram had said that girls will never make a move so this risk of asking first will have to taken by Ram only.

While coming to home from Airport, Ram gets call from office and he immediately gets worried and tells the driver to drop him at office and tells Priya to go home.

Priya – Arrey – thoda rest to kar lijiye

Ram – Already switched to bad mood – Nahee Mera office jaana zaroori hai

Priya looks at him and feels sorry for him …

At home – After priya meets dadi, Niharika and others she goes to her room and unpacks and gets a call form her mom .. mom asks her to come home and tells her something then Priya says ok ok I will come – I have to come – when are you going etc.

It is late night and Ram is not yet back from office and Priya is waiting. Finally Ram comes and does not talk to Priya but thinking about office. It seems again some problem happened in office and one of his old employee was found guilty and Sid and Mamaji were pushing Ram to sack that person.

Priya :  Arrey aap aa gayee .. itni der … you need some rest

Ram – Please Priya – our honeymoon is over and let us get back to reality . I am really occupied today and he goes to the bar at home for drinks

Priya – (Thinking) – aap kyo nahee samajhte ki main bhi aapki problem me share kar sakti hoon.. at least you should share with me as we are friend now

2 days go like this.. Priya has been trying to talk to Ram but he is just not available

Niharika is happy to see all this

4th day Ram asks Bansi kaka – Kaka Priya kahan hai ?

Bansi Kaka – Madam aaj savere bahar gayee hai aur aapke liye letter diya hai – he gives letter on breakfast tray

Ram reads - 

Mr Kapoor – Appke paas sunne ka samy nahee hai isliye leter likhna pada

Meri Mom Ayesha ko lekar dehi ja rahee hai 4 din ke liye

NUTS and Kartik are is also out of country for their work and Papa is not well – unko bukhar hai and I am needed with him to look after him so I will be there for next 3-4 days ..

Maine maa and dadi ko bata diya hai

Take Care

Priya

Ram suddenly realises that he has not been giving time to Priya since they are back due to his office issues. He is angry also as Priya did not tell her anything on this.

He leaves for office and gets busy in lot of issues. Sid is acting funny.

On his way back to home he tells the driver to take the car to Priya's dad house.  From the gate of the apartment he calls Priya  -

Priya – Hello (Little angry tone)

Ram – Priya – Main bol raha hoon

Priya  - Haan to boliye

Ram – What are you doing?

Priya – Kya kar rahee hoon matlab? Aapse baat kar rahee hoon

Ram – woh to pata hai .. ok tumhare pap kaise hain? Unko doctor ko dikhaya

Priya –He is still running with high fever .. doctor has seen him

Ram – (Softly) Do you need any help Priya

Priya – Nahee muhe kisi se koi help nahee chahiye

Ram – Khana kha liya ?

Priya – Nahee aab papa ko dawai de di hai – he has gone to sleep main ab khaoongi

Ram – Per tumhe to akele khana khana achcha nahe lagta hai na

Priya – To kya karoo – Padosiyo ko lekar aana padega – Koi hai  hee nahe 

Ram – Do you need a company for diner?

Priya – Kya? (Doorbell Rings)

Priya – open the door – there is Ram

She is very happy but within seconds she suppresses her happiness and becomes serious

Priya – Aapp yahha ? ess Samay ? 11 baj rahe hai ?

Ram – Arrey ye mera sasural hai.. tum apke papa ke damaad se aise baat karti ho ? and smiles

Priya –keeps staring at him angrily

Ram – achcha ab mujhe apni badi badi aakhon se darana band karo aur mujhe khaana do – muhe bahuit bhookh lagee hai

Priy a- Smiles- aap yaha khana khayenge ?

Ram - Aur Kya?

Priya – Vegetarian hai

Ram - array tumhare haath ka to main ghas phoos bhi khaa longa

Priya goes to the kitchen

Ram come behind her – close to her and says – Sorry Priya  

Priya – Active ignorant – Kisliye

Ram – Who maine tumse tee din theek baat nahee ki aur tumhari baat suni bhi nahee

Priya - Mujhe to aadat hai.. aap to hamari shaadi ke baad se aise hi hain phir uyeh sory kyon

Ram – tasting food from bowl and say oof Mirch hai

Priya – aha.. Papa abhi jag jayenge aap jakar dining table per baithiye

Ram – Main dekh kar aaya hoon – tumhare papa dawai khakar so rahe hai

Priys – smiles

Ram – TO maafi mili ?

Priya – Mili – per iske liye aapko yahaan taka ane ke zaroorat kyat thi – Main to 3-4 din me wapas hi aa rahee thiee

Ram – Tab tak kaun wait karega aur mera kya hoga

Priya – Kya matlab

Ram – Priya – I am missing you very badly .. but I know you have to be here per mujhe tumhe her din dekhna hai – kya karoon?

Priya – Miss to main bhi karti hoon aapko – lekin aap to bus kaam kaam kaam Kya karoon?

Ram TI kya main roz yahan diner ke liye aa sakta hoon

Priya – Aa sakte hain

They eat together lovingly

While going Ram comes close to Priya's ears and says – Priya – I am waiting for you to come home - I need to tell you something which I have never told anyone..

Priya – just smiles at him and her face goes red

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...KOI TOH JAAGA..FF update kare ke liye...πŸ˜†

Nice one..continue soon..
😊
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so lovely.it seems as we are  realy watching it in balh.keep updating.
saisamanvi thumbnail
nice update dear loved it
thank you
but you didn't  edit the name and page no...edit that page no otherwise we are confusing the page numbers we didn't understand which page no the actual update is there
Edited by saisamanvi - 12 years ago
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a wonderful update. Suits them so much. Such a matured behavior from  matured lovers. It was very good. Please update soon .you write very well.so real and so natural.
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awww very cute update!!!
Plzzz update ASAP