Aamir Khan's TALAASH trailer will come wid DON 2 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Spotlight Search

dheerajbengrutTags : Vedant NerurkarAamir Khan-Rani MukherjiPosted: Thu Nov 17 2011, 00:42 hrs
The excitement in his eyes can't be missed. Vedant Nerurkar, a third standard student of DAV Public School, Aundh, has recently finished shooting with Aamir Khan and Rani Mukherji for their film, Talaash . The film is slated to release next year. Vedant plays the role of Samar in Talaash, Aamir Khan's son's best friend.

The child artiste was part of the shooting schedules at Puducherry, Mumbai and Khopoli. "The auditions for Talaash were held in Mumbai. There were quite a few children but we were lucky that Vedant got finalised for the role," shares his mother, Shweta Nerurkar. For one of his main scenes in the film, Vedant had to go through a special training programme for underwater swimming. "Whenever I would get scared and nervous to swim underwater, Aamir would keep his hand on my heart and say 'All is Well'. After every shot, he would give me a high five," Vedant recounts with a smile. Aamir would also request Vedant to speak to him in Marathi. "Then, he would ask me about the meaning of various Marathi words!" the eight-year-old says.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/spotlight-search/876999/0

maybe Amir loses his son in the film hence the title 🤔 Reema Kagti's previous film Honeymoon Travels was good lets see how this one turns out.
Edited by piya_10 - 12 years ago
no wonder Aamir wanted to be friends with SRK😆😆😆

Originally posted by piya_10

maybe Amir loses his son in the film hence the title 🤔 Reema Kagti's previous film Honeymoon Travels was good lets see how this one turns out.

I think the title has to do with the murder in the film...and that Amir as a cop is in Talaash of the criminal. Maybe...? 
Originally posted by beboholic

I think the title has to do with the murder in the film...and that Amir as a cop is in Talaash of the criminal. Maybe...? 

yea cud b , just that article posted by Billa made me think so 🤔 maybe he's in search of his lost son ? 😕 but he's playing a cop right? so there has to b a murder angle to it ...