Diya Aur Baati Hum

Giveing money to Mohit good or bad

shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sandhiya last night without thinking gave Mohit the money for his computer course...i think bad idea... what will Bhabo do when she finds out the Sandy is going behind her back...and putting ideas in to her well behaved and good mannered children... 

Suraj is not going to support Sandy as we all know Mohit will lie to protect himself...

what do you all think plz comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sandhya gave money to Mohit in a fit of anger and disappointment.  Mohit's commitment to his studies at this time is yet to be seen.

Sandhya definitely is going to be in trouble for not informing Bhabho and Suraj.  If Mohit completes his course, then good.  At least, Sandhya will be happy that he completed his course.  If not, she is at loss both sides but I feel Mohit will be frank enough to tell Bhabho if Sandhya is in trouble (not like in Meena's case).
shaffa thumbnail
I hope so Mohit does study and not let Sandy down ...last night whn Bhabo asked him to phone Sandy bro he clearly didnt want to...his face wanted to refuse and i hope does...
monika_2691 thumbnail
I hope the sly fox does not misuse the money...maybe deep down he is not that bad..
I think he got Meena into trouble as maybe they both didnt have a good relation...she being super cunning and all...but Sandhya being good and kind to him he will reciprocate the same...but then anything can happen 😆the idiot got Suraj into trouble for buying jewellery for his fiancee...and Suraj was always nice to Mohit Edited by monika_2691 - 12 years ago