BV Written Update - 16th NOV 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you dear : )

and Gauri lol well what a blow for her.

I hope she does not ruin her own relationship, which is BOUND on doing. 

Gauri, Jagat is with you so why do you bring Anandi in your relationship. 

Thanks for the update...
its good that singh family tries to know about the real motive behind anandi's kidnapping.
hmm...episode ended at point where it shouldnt!!😆
i have to wait to see g's proper reactions till tomorrow!!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Gauris reaction was quite disappointing and was almost in tears when she heard that anandi is now safe at the haveli.
lol yes kushi... I was waiting for Gauri's reactions. I really cannot handle Jetsar until that JERK LOSER SHRAVAN is caught and PUNISHEDDD... for his crimes.

well .. Jagya redeem track is working well. I have stopped calling him Slime ball LOL

anywayzz.. 

Gauri : I am not sure what her next step will be. Jagya still wants to be with Gauri though he has started to think about his mistakes and what he has done and the gravity behind it. Yet its only the start of the thinking process. 

I sure hope he does not go back to Anandi cause thats what Anandi wanted that he does not leave Gauri and I guess teh CVs had this in their mind back then when did that last meeting of Anandi and Jagya. 

She specifically said that do not do to gauri what you did to me. In other words she knew that he is very well capable of doing such thing. 

Naturally if he can do this to Anandi with whom he shared more than half his life then gauri well , she does not have that strong of a bond. 

===

Anywayzz lets see how Gauri handles this. She can save her marriage ( AHEM) if she remains sensible 
Originally posted by veena80

Gauris reaction was quite disappointing and was almost in tears when she heard that anandi is now safe at the haveli.

gauri's insecurity came to the fore in that scene. she was almost angry that anandi had been proved faultless in the whole incident.

the last scene wow , when jagya entered, gauri eys wewre like on fire 😆angaarey baras rahe the

fab acting there by anjum , oh what a blow on her , i do hope she regrets varna😡
and might i add , shanky did a terrific job yesterday and today , not spoke much but emoted very beautifully
now he can do emotional scenes too very well
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

lol yes kushi... I was waiting for Gauri's reactions. I really cannot handle Jetsar until that JERK LOSER SHRAVAN is caught and PUNISHEDDD... for his crimes.

well .. Jagya redeem track is working well. I have stopped calling him Slime ball LOL

anywayzz.. 

Gauri : I am not sure what her next step will be. Jagya still wants to be with Gauri though he has started to think about his mistakes and what he has done and the gravity behind it. Yet its only the start of the thinking process. 

I sure hope he does not go back to Anandi cause thats what Anandi wanted that he does not leave Gauri and I guess teh CVs had this in their mind back then when did that last meeting of Anandi and Jagya. 

She specifically said that do not do to gauri what you did to me. In other words she knew that he is very well capable of doing such thing. 

Naturally if he can do this to Anandi with whom he shared more than half his life then gauri well , she does not have that strong of a bond. 

===

Anywayzz lets see how Gauri handles this. She can save her marriage ( AHEM) if she remains sensible 

it's too much to expect gauri to be sensible about this. she's torn apart by insecurity. sad, in a way, that a girl with so much potential has been reduced to this pathetic state of jealousy and frustration.
jagya is almost certainly going to get drawn to anandi once again. he is already having flashbacks of their time together. in fact, this started even before anandi's disappearance-- remember diwali night.
out of the three of them, anandi is the strongest character and the only one capable of handling the crisis with maturity.
more than ever, i would like to see a new hero in anandi's life-- one with a lot more strength and maturity than jagya-- one who can understand her trauma and help her get over it. but i don't know what the show-makers have in mind. at the moment they are hell-bent on whitewashing jagya's character. it  seems as if they are planning to re-introduce him as anandi's life-partner.

Anandi would take a long time to recover from this incident atleast  bhairav could have informed the police ,let them carry out further  investigations...No one in village knows it was jagya who brought her back safely and they would keep on gossiping until the real culprits are found.. Only person who knew  kidnapper's hideout was jagya but no one bothered to ask him and now bhairav says he will find everything later ðŸ¤”when they couldn't even find anandi after many days..
Jagya back in mumbai ,he must be thinking🥱"Nothing's changed here,wohi boring  kunda tai's pohas🤪 and gauri's blame anandi speeches "😆
Gauri  was in tears😲 when  jaggu revealed anandi was kidnapped and he had rescued her ,😉must be sad at all her bhaag gayi anandi taunts backfired .. ðŸ˜†