|WE WANT REPLY|NO to Ranking/Bashings|NOTE PG 23| - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
nice post dear i agree with u 👍🏼

Really needed this post.. there r so much fights everywhere coz of ranking..😵 Agree to u Zaara.. 
Even I agree that this ranking system is useless...ever since i have joined IF...which was only last week...all I see everywhere is negativity...one fan group trying to demean other fan groups just to satisfy their ego and prove that their celebrity is the best...last week BS was first which is why DD fans were disappointed and this week DD is first which is why now BS fans are disappointed...this is just leading both the fan groups to lash out on each other unnecessarily and bash each other...I have also seen that when articles on certain celebrities come out, some of the fans of a rival celebrity will post a negative comment on the article...this ranking system is creating an unnecessary war and dividing fans...I've been a member for only a week and I'm already tired of this nonsensical ranking system!...I won't lie...even I comment so that my fav celebrity will be on the top...and if the rival celebrity's on the top, I get very dissappointed...this would all stop only if the useless ranking system were to be taken out...IF would be so much more peaceful! And if the admin still wants to have a ranking system, then they should have a seperate one for actors and actresses...it just doesn't make sense to compare male celebrities to female celebrities! The mix ranking system is creating differences among leads of the same show which I think is really pathetic! Mr. Vijay and the admin, we would really like to see some action towards this issue!Edited by mansi954 - 11 years ago
I wonder when will Vijay or any mod will find time to drop their views/opinion on this thread...It is been so long..Are they ignoring it or what?😕😳
I  agree...
will put up my detailed view when I will get time...but all this issue need to shut down...

Even I want an end to this CRAP ranking system. I know it won't end coz IF is obviously benefiting from it. I think its making IF worse...leading to so many fights and quarrels among members. If this continues, so many of us might even stop visiting the site. 

Why is there still no reply from the admin and the mods?
I agree.. celeb ranking has noting to do with the success of that particular show, yet it causes major fights in the forum.. I request vijay bhaiyya to chunk off this feature :)
hi zaara! u wont belive how relieved i am to see ur post! i infact made such a post a few days back requesting the mods for the same thing..but no reply till now. 

do add me in ur petition! i am VERY STRONGLY against the ranking system.

I used to love this ranking system but now its getting out of hand so YES! PLEASE!

you hve my full support!!
where is thread talking abt bashings and what kind f bashing?