|WE WANT REPLY|NO to Ranking/Bashings|NOTE PG 23| - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Zaaru, you have my support. This ranking system is leading to bloodbaths. It's creating more chaos than peace. Personally I'm dead tired of it.
i agree with you
people make this ranking stuff life and death situations and because of that they're not able to enjoy this site to the fullest. I myself to a certain extent wish for my fav show/celebs to be on top but that doesn't mean if some other show is there i would bash them
Zara.. i support ur post... the views in it... and wuld b extremely relieved if we can get rid of the 'Ranking' system...

Having said that... it pains to see that its only in GEET forum that there is a battle between fangroups of its lead actors to make their faves no.1... Earlier i have seen this in DMG ..n now in Geet...! Why cant we all co-exist?? Why is one actors triumph interpreted as the others defeat???

I believe its US FANS n MEMBERS who are responsible for this situation...! Competition and Race are the NORMS of life.. in our real life also we. give exams.. we participate in contests.. n theres always a No.1 ... so abolishing Ranking is not the solution... it never will be..!!

Admin has no role in supporting a show/not supporting a show..! If such was the case.. GEET WULDN have ruled on IF for near to a year now...!! Tho i wuld b happy if Vijay Sir culd share the ranking computation basis... but i will not accept that the admin are biased.. !!

Just hope that WE MEMBERS GROW UP and learn to CO-Exist...!! :)
Firstly dis is for you 👏👏👏👏 for making such a gr8 post.

Nobody takes any kinda competition lightly n no fan likes his fav rank to b bad. I knw few ppl who  hv got so addicted to dis system, dt dy sit whole day making MID's n commenting on thr favs fc just to keep thr rank higher. Skipping studies n work to kp thr favs on top is jst  not happening. Dis site hs brought d worst in ppl. It is like being in a Big boss house. It is jst spreading negativity.

I knw d admins hv to thnk wt a business mind bt v Indians r known to b very humane n i hope dy luk into dis in a humane way.
nice post zaara, i like what you wrote
dear the first post on any forum i liked
bcz i personaly too experience the bitterness of ranking
1000%agree to you,bcz o f this system their is a gr8 fight in DMG forum now a days ,a neutral fan like me can never coment on some person topics...
glad that you made this topic
i am totaly agree with you:)Thumbs up
maria:)
Awesome Post zaara !! Ranking just make useless fights between friends/Members..And yeah 
IF admins should Consider this... my 1000% support is there for this  👍🏼
Hey  zaara...

How r u dear...So happy tht u took the initiatve ...I absolutely agree with u...The ranking /bashings all has 2 be stopped...afteralll v come here 2 make friends n nt enemies...😛😆...Im with u inthis endevour...😛...Bring peace 2 IF...

N remember "Grade creates divide"...N v dnt wnt Division...V wnt Unity...😛
I completely agree Zaaru!!

Perfect post...and I think the love for the show has turned some into crazy fanatics that don't enjoy the show and topics as much as the rankings!

I comment and stuff, but I don't get upset if DD is 2 or when GC is 2--I think the GC vs DD thing will only die down or eradicate itself completely with the ending of rankings!

Besides, for all fans their favs are number 1--do we really need a reinforcement...and also--GurTi/Maneet are number 1--they won best jodi, the SBB/SBS awards, all the hotpix contests and what not--so popularity mein bhi number 1--so let's chill and just have fun before Geet ends and we miss out on good times!!!