Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I like the way you expressed everything. Specially I agree in the part that how the fans fight for the actors on the same show. I have seen this in DMG forum where KSG and KW's fans are always fighting for ranking. But it is more surprised for me when some of the GEET forum members also fight for GURU and DD's ranking and they blame each other for MID. How can they fight when they know that both MAAN and GEET are same in perspective of GEET show.

Actually due to this ranking sometimes it is happened that we find a Telebazz post but we think that since posting in this article can favor some celebrity's ranking so we dont post.

But the most irritating thing is that sometimes I find that a member post the same comment in any celebrity's profile or Telebuzz just to increase his/her rank. It actually kills lots of our valuable time.
Edited by papia - 12 years ago
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much 4 this post zaraπŸ€—

i am totaly agree with u & supporting you😊
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GurtiRocks2012

Zaara I have been here on India-forums for more then 5 years and This India - Forums rankings Means nothing . ABSOLUTE ZERO for the stars as well as their career. If you are number ONE means nothing. they don't make a RS ONE extra. If you are a successful actor like Ronit Roy or any actor from Balaji camp, they make the most money in TV industry but I have never seen any of them on Number ONE. Actor or Actress ranking 110 would be making more money then Number 1 so it really does not matter. Chill babes

Fans need to be sensible here NOT become obsessively crazy. Gurmeet and DD both have MID's and Lots and lots of them but it really does not make any difference on their career. You will see yourself when this show ends and their career moves on to next show. 

NO OFFENSE TO ANYBODY HERE SO PLEASE TAKE MY COMMENTS SENSIBLY.  Personally I care ZERO for this ranking system. I feel its for more fun.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow you really nailed it there! And we've met before but I completely agree because rankings are for fun...fans shouldn't take it personally and as you say DD and Gurmeet don't know our existence so why do so much when they couldnt care less who I am lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I dont really like this number game because everyone has their favourites and it shouldnt become a war..there are more things to life than just ranks😊

Note: No one please quote me...I am not here to argue i just stated my opinion and thank you :)
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great postπŸ‘πŸΌ
i completely agree with u
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
completely agree with you zaara
awesomee post
add me in...
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
totally agree, it's gotten out of hand with the craziness of post atleast twice a day and keep up the points etc etc, at the end of day i mean, who cares what the spot is? its a show that u like to watch!
snehasam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree wid u totally . Even once i also got involved in bashing a star a day but then i thought its waste of time to hate someone . It not nice to show ur hatred so i stopped then n there . Sorry god . I support u wid full of my heart .
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree with what you said! this whole ranking system does not nothing but creates rifts between forum members. like at the end of the day you like a show, you like the actor great! whats the point of what spot your favs on and stuff..

and please add me in :)
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well said.. Agree with u.. Happy at last some one has come out with it.. Good job zaara
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree take down the ranking system