Hitler Didi

today 16th Nov Written update

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

HITLER DIDI 16th NOVEMBER WRITTEN UPDATE

In the office:
Manoj is sl*gging Indira off with his boss as he's saying she can't take good care of clients and this is the way clients just go away as she's an ordinary girl who knows looking about her home.The boss says  you are right my nephew but this travel agency runs only because of Indira.The boss looks at the door and is shocked to see a peon with a tray of tea standing at the door Manoj gets angry with pandey as he needs to knock before coming in but pandey says I am holding the tray and asks for forgiveness and leaves.pandey decides to reveal the relationship of Manoj and the boss to Indira.the boss tells Manoj to leave before Indira sees them,Manoj leaves thinking he's sure to take the place of Indira.otherwise he'll change his name.
On the street:
Mandira with her boyfriend are at a sweets shop and he asks whether she wants something she refuses her BFsays how long will you be off then she says my probs is that I have no new dress for the party he says don't I'll take care Mandira tells but you don't have money he says yes but I have my head.They sees a shop and enter the begin to look at the clothes and mandira BF tells her to steal the one's she like,and she did so while a salegirl sees and begins to shout thieves and they run away they arrive at chandni Chowk and the security are still following them.They are ask to show the bill if they have purchased it but mandira says why should I when I did not pbuy from your shop,lots of people gathered on the road and finally Indur handles and solve the problem by clainming Mandira his daughter and by paying the sum. Indur tells Mandira boyfriend not see his daughter.
In the office:
the boss asking Indira to let Manoj assits her in a new project but she refuses and the boss get angry saying you are too full of ego but indu says don't worry I don't need this smart Manoj I willo ask my translator to be assistant if needed,but the boss continues to argue with her until she accepts and says to Indira you must give the opportunity to others also to learn the job is that clear he keeps on asking Indira who agrees.
On the street at Chandni Chowk:
The person takes his money saying to Indur you seems to be a good man do explain to your daughter how many times will yo save him and he leaves.Indur tells Mandira BF not to see his daughter again as he does not know him well.He goes to talk with Mandira who's standing next to kutumb and he tells her to ask him whenever she needs moneyIndu mom tells Mandira one day Indu also will get to know the greatness ogf Indur mandira agrees.Kutumb tells him to return home  he says he also wants to but thinking about indira he turns hesitant.Kutumb takes his blessing and he blesses her while Jhumpa is looking at them.He returns back to his shop.
In the office:
Manoj is on the phone searching for a translator ans so is Indu while she's unable to find one.pandeyy enters to serve tea to Indira and tells how he felt bad when the boss got angry with her and finally tells Indira thaqt Manoj is the boss nephew.Indu asks Pandey to leave and begins to think while on the other hand Manoj finds a translator,and is happy he asks Pandey to dring his tea.
on the street of Chandni Chowk:
Indur returns to his shop and is shocked to see Jhumpa overthere,she asks have you also eaten from the other housebut Indur says please be seated i'll explain,he says I need to return back to return back in this house again to seek divorce from Kutumb hearing this she feels happy,saying how much you think about me and my son.indur says so that I can marry you legally and the house also can belong to you They are bot happy and hug.
In the street of Chandni Chowk at night:
Indira is returning home and is talking on the phone asking to find a translator,she says she really need it and she can works at night also.
At home:
she enters home,ishan is screaming telling his mom he will eat along with Rishi,Indira is still talking when she slipped and hopefully Rishi who was coming downstair holds him and he asks what are your intention this morning you were arguing with me now in the evening you fall in my arms,indu realises and push him back she tells him to keep quiet bif she wanted to beat him she could have done this long ago.Indu says within four days I'll throw you out from here as enough is enough.
there's a knocjk at the door Indira goes to see and at her surprise it is Manoj Indu says you Manoj is afraid on seeing Indira and says you this is the address of the translator and he says I'm sorry may be I'm mistaken as this your house and he leaves.Indira says what a joke she enters and sees Rishi playing with Ishan.Manoj returns back and is checking the address thoroughly and sees it is the exact one and he calls for Indira again saying this is the exact adress and the translator is Rishi Kumar Indu is shocked.
PRECAP:
Manoj is explaining to Rishi why they need a translator and he says" we" Manoj says we need a translator mean me and Madam Rishi says Oh!! I'm ready to sell sweet but I will never work with you both NO!!!
Sorry guys here in Italy time this is the time videos are posted  so I'm a bit late.
Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much dear..:D

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 updates...it will be fun to watch indira, rishi & manoj working together...test of indira's patience...
anne_shirley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear...after today's bump and catch scene, there is no doubt that rishi is not indira's US wala bhai
croziaxx thumbnail
 Nice show,all actors and characters are looks genuine specially indira, rishi, & munna...   and sunaina bhabi is so interesting.  Begging is so good  let's hope for the best ... 👍🏼 Edited by croziaxx - 12 years ago
MaYra-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really good.
thanks dear.
maxhot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
great update .
thanks dear
RibaRock thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail