WU: 16th Nov - Completed

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the lovely wu... 😊
Thanks anjubala  for the detail update.
Thanks for the detailed update.😛

Precap:  Sandhya and Suraj in a park.  Suraj is holding a sweet box in front of Sandhya.  Sandhya tells that she has lost many things in the past few days and maybe she spoke some words to him that  she was not supposed to.  She again tells she cannot promise but she will be try and be careful that such mistakes will not happen again.  Suraj is sad and shocked.
Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago
thanks a lot for the update!

I haven given up watching this show until something good happens...I hate watching Bhabhi scream and impose her regressive thoughts on others lol

kudos to you for watching aND updating it! :D
Anju, thanks so much for the lovely update. I appreciate your time!
thanks for the update

Comeon Meena,spare Suraj from that..

Suraj's uneasiness during the Bhabo-Sandhya thing was well enacted by Anas.

Bhabo is tougher that the hitler yaar..Its her way or the highway,and her way is tougherand scary than hell.

Awesome update...

Thanks Anju..
anju dear thankx a lot for the update.. i don't wanna watch it untill something better happens
Truly adorable. In an India moving forward to show this treatment. Nice, fair and square. To bring a detailed humiliation on national television is an effort.

Yes, rural India might have not changed. But a learned brother destroying their daughter is bad. And the whole premise is disgusting.

Sandhya's bhabhi claiming that SA is courageous. Now there is not an iota of truth in it. She is a lame duck. Who is running around headless. And that MIL is a kick ass female.

Thanks for showcasing acute disgust. You lose one viewer in me Diya producers.