VirMan/Nishal AT#8 *~Pyar Dosti Hain~* - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
@Luma - Nopee I didn't see the epi yet it hasn't aired here. It's only 4:34pm 😔 LOL but I cant wait!!! Its my bday tomorow too and im sure there will b LOTs of Virika and virman 

@Sid4teamcanada - I went back and looked at some ATs and realised you were hurt by some things said from my account so im sorry for that. it wasnt me btw it was this girl who bullies me into taking my passwords 😲 nd she comes home and logs on to my accounts shes such a dog 😆
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

wwoooh this place is open???????????? awesomeee!!

sejal, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! ur hardcore addiction of Virman fully dikh rahi hai rofl!!
Sid i m ROFLing at ur cheetah🤣🤣
@ALL - I'm about to make a VirMan VM on the song 'Jab Mila Tu' from 'I Hate Luv Storys'  Edited by -Noorii- - 12 years ago
Guys AT is not complete..more banners cumin..🤣
Ok I just want to say a Big Big Thank you to Saba..for making these awesome sexy banners..I have been bugging her whole week...getting ideas ,exchanging ideas..doing research..🤣..and asking her to make stuff till this very moment and she has so sweetly never said no..infact she keeps on saying she has more ideas.🤣.so all you guys plz give her a BIG  BIG THANK YOU!!.Without her help..I would never be able to do  this AT coz I had to ask someone who was toally addiced to VirMan like me and seeing her amazing creations in the gallery I could only think of her..🤣..Love you Saba.🤗.and I sent you another pm..🤣 Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Noorii-

Sej thanks for the awesome layout!! Love VirMan 😃

No need to say Thanks Noori..VirMan deserve a new AT for being this amazing!!😆
Sejal go fix my name🤣 And lemme send Saba a non-creep thank you msg😆

I wanna hear Virat sing 😍
LOL Saba is going to come here soon..🤣..I GAVE HER MORE IDEAS FOR THE AT..🤣..I cant help it..I cant stop yaar..till I am fully satisfied..🤣
sejal change my name too 😡
Oh well then when Saba comes here I'll thank her then😎 I love her work <3