VirMan/Nishal AT#8 *~Pyar Dosti Hain~* - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Sejal maybe you can add a section for virman creations, OS, FFs? But knowing you you probably have everything planned out😳🤣
@ Sejal...can I picspam for once now??😆 had to upload all of them on imgur n put them acc. to the sequence! Chota sa avispam to be precise 🤣🤣 Please don't say no 🤣
Thank you so much saba for those awesome banners... thank you for ur time and hardwork!!! LOVE you so much!!!
@Ravs..I am putting the creations and stuff..under Imp links and Information!😳

@Manali lol..go ahead..once it is fully ready..we will post the link on FB for Sidharrth,Nia and Kushal to see.😆
Originally posted by Jhinka_Roy

@ Sejal...can I picspam for once now??😆 had to upload all of them on imgur n put them acc. to the sequence! Chota sa avispam to be precise 🤣🤣 Please don't say no 🤣

go ahead.. she is too busy with FB.. by the time she comes back here your desire would be fulfilled 😉
Thanks Saba!! Will post a cool testimonial for u xxx

Originally posted by Jhinka_Roy

neki aur pooch pooch??🤣 go on!!!
LOL Harshu.😆.

I am off for sometime..will be back soon.!! I need to watch todays episode.😍.Bye Guys<3
Btw Sejal, I don't personally or directly know Saba😊...am already well aware of your craziness lol but doing such a beautiful n time-consuming work for VirMan shows the level of her involvement!❤️ Am really amazed to see the layouts n looking forward to see even more VirMan stuffs from her in future!👍🏼 Much love n  thanks to Saba for contributing so much in the making of such a fantastic n deserving AT for VirMan! ⭐️ Edited by Jhinka_Roy - 12 years ago
I sent her a PM, is it enough or i have to compose a lengthy Thank You message for her??? She has done a fantastic job 😛