BV WU:17/11/11:Gulli reveals...

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

i was laughing on j's reply to gauri...🤣.
humanity...realtion with anandi...his duty towards her...anandi's right!!
madam gauri ke kya kehena...😆
she got a jhataka again...rofl...!!

good she deserves it...by marrying a man who is not trust worthy!!
yeah khushi,it was so funny when he said "mera farz aur anandi kaa haq thaa",i was like ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†,HAAIYLLA😲 JAGYA AUR FARZ🤪😲 ab jagya ko farz yaad aaya,aur kithne hi   farz thheyy  jo use nahi nibhaye😳 aur kithne haq thhey jo anandi ne nahi mangey...🤔
but phir socha "chalo ek toh farz nibhayaa jagya ne ,der se hi sahi"🤔
Gulli reveals about shravans involvement in anandi's kidnapping but the family are trying to sheild anandi from all the vilage gossip.🤔why not tell her sooner so she could be prepared to face it rather than facing their taunts in temple..
in the precap jagya calls to tell what he knows but bhairav doesnt want to listen ..since bhhairav is trying so hard to find clues on her kidnappers why not listen to what jagya too,🤔afterall he  is the only one  who managed to get to the kidnappers and he could have told that shravans parents are involved too..
thanks for the update kushi!

G as usual in screeming mood. 

finally gulli revealed the truth good to know that.

J's dialogues were funny. 

Swetha 

ok i am disappointed with bhairon now , atleast listen to him he might have some imp info which can help

musibat mein gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hain😛😆😆
man jagat ki toh lag padi hain mumbai mein😆😆
now i am feeling sorry for him but i am impressed with gauri on one dialogue jhooth mat kaho ki tum waapis nahin jaaoge😆she is not that stupid
btw india won yoohooo
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
Originally posted by intruderfast

ok i am disappointed with bhairon now , atleast listen to him he might have some imp info which can help

musibat mein gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hain😛😆😆
man jagat ki toh lag padi hain mumbai mein😆😆
now i am feeling sorry for him but i am impressed with gauri on one dialogue jhooth mat kaho ki tum waapis nahin jaaoge😆she is not that stupid
btw india won yoohooo
yeah india won ..bass sachin ki century reh gayi..hope next time..
i too felt bhairav ko jagya ki baath sunleni thii ..🤔.after all rescue kar ke laya toh he knows where the kidnapers hideout is,he could give lots of clues ,also news that  shravan's parents were eating halva poori  even when shravan was mising...
if bhairav  confronted them now, found clues interrogating them and   that could   have  stopped    them from accusing anandi at temple ...
yep, mushkil mein gaddhe ko baap banana padthaa hai aur 😉yeh gadhaa toh apne ghar kaa hi hai😆 ,toh uski madad lene mein kyaa problem hai, afterall har month its bhairav who is sending him money,toh let jaggu pay back too..
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
If Bhairon listens to Jagya then it'll be too easy to corner Shravan's parents and have the cops force them to tell the facts.

So desperate measures have been called for by the writers - ie -  don't listen to Jagya ðŸ˜•. Coz obviously Bhairon wud never do this - he is too consistently rational to not even listen to what the other person has to say.

Am glad Gulli came out with the truth herself instead of having it forced out of her. But this silly - don't say this to A and don't tell that to B  - all these misunderstanding and misinformation in the guise of trying to shield Anandi, are going to hurt her way way more than the unflattering truths right now.

It is very irritating to watch useless confusion caused by deliberate withholding of facts. And it is this single ploy that is the most favourite of all soap writers. Don't tell things to the concerned party - lets play chinese whispers so that it can take a long time and by the time the info reaches the directly affetced party, the message becomes horribly mangled and creates even more confusion than solving it.😡

wohi toh bhairon bhi galat time attitude de raha hain,
and i am missing ds now it would have been wonderful to see her in this track
hope surekhaji gets well soon,
sachin i feel will make it against aussies , he always reserves spl milestones against kangaroos😆😆
yaar i would have loved jagya shravan dishoom dishoom kyun nahin dikhaya😆😆