Thendral

Update for Thursday - 17/11/2011

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Wonderful update and comments🤗! Nice to see your update after a long time😃! Apt title!😉

The cop was so funny when he said to Dharman that he will encounter him to stop his heart attack...ROFL 😆😆..So Dharman going to Jail...Haiya! But he will soon come out and start troubling Sundari. I think that is when she will approach TA😍.

omg! Bhuv crossed her limit today when she called Sundari as "Pichaikari"😡! Enna oru arrogance she has got🤢. Soon she is going to see the end results. Telling Sundari lost her husband becoz of her aanavam aam. Sundari should have replied that a d** stole her husband🤬!

Slow poison Lav's turn now to brainwash TA😡! Sigh! Clearly TA falling into the ugly trap of Pei/GW/SQ. How can he forget the looks SQ gave Thulz when she served juice in the same house? Can't he remember that it was Thulz who made Lav marriage to happen initially😲.

Shut up Lav! When did Thulasi look at you as an enemy? Even now, if you go for help, it will be Thulz only to help you first. Money made slow poison SQ to go numb and dumb to the nice people around her🤢.

After a long time we see someone really appreciating Thulasi. Way to go GP⭐️! Pathetic to see TA who is unable to understand Thulasi's currently!

One thing for sure... TA going to regret and cry so badly soon for all these nonsense😡😡.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
While GP praising Thuls is all fine what i cant accept is should bells not ring when Charu helps TA with a job... GP knows Charu's desire to get TA and also TA's mother's role. I am sure it is only after something drastic happens to Thuls they will all tell the truth.
Does TA not know that it is because of T that Lavs was accepted in Nit's house and she made the ultimate sacrifice of letting go the person whom she caught risking her life. TA's character has been destroyed and now it is unlike to catch up to the original image. What a pity the couple who was praised as a model by the judge last year are now so unhappy...
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the update.

I liked dharman and anand part more than main  track.

Our favourite GP is back to praise  thulsi.but no use of it.

srly i dont tamil to work in niteesh business.pls give him bank  job.

waiting for old thendral and charu track end.
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the Nice update

Bhuvana 😡😡is so intelligent and sundari must think and her brain must be more sharp like this idiot bhuvana.This is a lesson for sundari not to believe some third rated guys like Dharman.After this sundaru would deftly discuss this issue with tamil or would try to bring thulasi in this which she thinks to take revenge on bhuvana.But thulasi when she comes to know , all are going to see including tamil thulasi's bursting cracker words and her another face😉😉..

Coming to this romba nallavan tamil ayyo ayyo.I dont want to use any bad words to accuse him.One time seeing him i get kola veri and other time so pity of him since everyone is making fun of him except thulasi.

GP so sweet.Everytime he asks only for thulasi.Though ta is angry on his wife he knows about thulasi.Dont just give loose hope to lav tamil...😡😡.But reality is so worse tamil.Still i like it tamil though thinking he is saving the hidden truth of whats happening between him and thulasi , in inside vittukodukka matra pondaatiya.

Lavanya beliving tamil is hating thulasi.😆😆Comedydhaan

Next week only charu will come and get ready charu you are also going to be fooled when there is a direct confrontation with thulasi or tamil.

Until then more fight between tamil - thulasi.Get ready thendralians and fasten your seat belts to get so many heart wrenching scenes

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the fast excellent updates!!

It was an average episode today.  TPS knows all about Dharman now. I think this track is back to square one.  Dharman will be arrested for some time but once he comes back he will not be silent. For sure he will do something big against both of them.  Bhuvana again showing her status and attitude to TPS...like the way she presents herself in this bold manner but still what she did in her life before was wrong.  Let's see what happens next with this track...

After a long time we are seeing Tamil and Lavanya scene.  Tamil forgot everything she did before to him and Tulasi and still accepts her for who she is...Lav trying to brainwash Tamil about Tulasi was annoying...but does she know that Charu wants to marry Tamil?

I liked how GP spoke well about Tulasi and Tamil never blamed the job loss on Tulasi but this Lav of course she hates Tulasi so much and has nothing better to do than blame others!

Omg...to get his old bank job back may take at least 5 months???  What the heck???  That is like a whole year for us!!  The smart hero has turned into a big zero in front of everyone.  Way to go Mr. K. for ruining such good characters...

I would rather have Tamil jobless than him working with Puvi, KP or Nitesh...this Tamil can't work for others...instead he should start something on his own...

Anand/Shymala scene was not too bad today hopefully it is not long tom.  I just remembered that its Thurs already will they show Tamil going back to GP house or will that scene get pushed to next week?

Either way this week proves to be another slow not so important week other than Dharman being exposed to TPS.

Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u Tanu for the wonderful superfast update and apt comments 👏

There is nothing to say abt this loser SQ.. 😡 In a way it is better for TA not to join N and SQ as at the rate they are spending money for luxury they are going to be big losers and I don't want TA to be in that business with them ..

It is really sad to see TA kind of agreeing to all crap said by SQ.. Is he really our old TA ? Too unrealistic ...🤢 Atleast he was hiding the fact of T's phone call to Charu to GP ..😳 But with SQ and GW he seems to agree with them when they accuse Thulz ...😕
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks tanu for the update and apt title..its obvious how angry lav has made u and the rest of us...

at for T they are her sil, mil, etc..but for TA his mother, sister, friend...and the list goes on..
as accorrn said yday the main prob is TA's consistency is being taken by the people surrounding him..right from murugesan, thru anand till her highness sq now...
when right after court in the hospital TA accused his mother of being worse than vel, his sister as a silent killer and anni sudha as money minded...many along with T felt that the words were a little harsh..today a year later his accusations coming true and taking a deadly shape..

the lies which murugesan told him made him almost lose his job but for his presence of mind but still its cost him a job for a year and now i think this time what is at stake is his only true relationship...but never mind TA  being like this...because what he needs is clear evidence and for his guilt factor assuage it is necessary for him to go thru this and as T told him earlier what she went thru at the hospital TA has no idea as he lay unconscious.  He has to get first-hand idea abt the extent to which his so-called near and dear ones can go to exploit him in the name of paasam...and TT fights, even if they are on for a long time...no prob...we welcome them if it is needed for some truths to come out...
today lav has dug her pit a lot deeper..till now she was dancing to gw tunes and today we have seen lavanya, confident from her success at managing a pregnance and a new business playing a game on her own...it is bound to be a costly affair for her...

dharman was a delight to watch and so was the reliever ar anand's house...

lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for a super fast and a beautiful update! 👏

Oneway its good that Sundari has understood that Dharman is a useless guy and she will start  thinking about other ways to handle Bhuvana. 

Now Sundari is going to use T against Bhuvana, thats what I think...

TA coming and meeting Lavanya clearly shows that TA has now become GWs son. Atleast Puvi knows about these cunning women and he stays away from them. I like Puvi a lot now. Wish Puvi  becomes the hero of this serial as TA is already turning out to be a villain in Thendral.

Atleast he knows that Sudha cares a lot about him and his daughter and she will not do anything bad for him. So he just stays with Sudha and at the same time for the sake of being his Mom he supports GW financially.

But TA 😡 

So looks like GP knows about Keshav giving job to TA . So GP should be knowing that Psycho is funding Keshav then?

If Tulasi is clever she should come and let GP know that Keshav loves to marry Psycho and GP should arrange their wedding soon...Appo where will Psycho keep her face?
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for wonderful update!! 

Before today, TA [for all his limitations and failings: waywardness, confused pie in the sky loose talk, unprofessionalism, carefree & cavalier attitude, erraticism, ne'er-do-well, naivet, insipidness….) the only redeeming feature and calling card was his constancy and consistency in his affection and unwavering support for T, which was not negotiable and not up for sale come hell or high water.

But today, after his interaction with 'Jr fixer', it is really clear that he is has fallen of the cliff as he has entangled himself in the well-choreographed and orchestrated invisible web of deceit planned and executed by the scums. First TA faked being happy during anniv, then called Thulz sef-centered egotistical person who care about her happiness and nothing else….today he has declared T as person who came mid-way? If so, is she somehow a second class person, not worthy of him? If TA feels that T is not fit for him, let him openly declare his intentions clearly and wake away, instead of faking marriage and ruining Thulz life.

TA…such a loser, who has been hired and fired in no less than 6 jobs in a span of one year, looks like he doesn't have the confidence to get job on his own and needs to be propped up by others. When GP offered him a job, the person accepts it without any self-respect & pride….Grrr.

Jr..fixer, such a rubbish & filth….one has to feel sorry for the baby. D track more or less has closed in whimper. A track filler….waste of time.