lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update Simi!

Oh my, this yamini?!!!  ...GRRR... πŸ˜‘😑 Does she have any manners?! Very bad of her to get in and dig in to Sara's bag and read the letter Thiruttu thanama!... 😲 πŸ˜²Sara did the Right thing... Shouting at her and asking her to Get out!  πŸ‘ (Enna?!,  he should have done this a few days back itself, when he came to know about her true colors...when he saw her talking on the phone regarding the Jathaka porutham matter.)

The one thing I did not understand is, Even after Somu said what's in the Parcel, Why did Sara open the box and start reading the letters?!!?!! ..πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
I wish he set Fire for the whole box, as soon as he finished his call with that Sick Somu!! 

Athaivituttu,  innoru Uruppada Kaariyam vera he did. Carried the letters in his bag (this is OK, because he doesn't want anyone else, esp. the Villis at home to see it!)  But why kept the bag , half opened so carelessly?! Why Sara?, Why?!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On Tuesday episode, the Father & Son scene at the temple was so emotional... Very nice dialogues from the Appa character!.πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Comdeya-aa kalakki/ nakkal joke solrathula mattum illai, serious acting-laiyum, pinnitar Mr.Rajsekar!!  Great acting Sir! ⭐️ β­οΈ
Namma hero mattum enna, he too showed good emotion on that scene!   Vey nicely done & Kudos to both of you!  πŸ‘πŸ‘

lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Simi for your very descriptive update...

I agree 100% re: Yamini is such a horrible and indecent human being. It's not  a good manner to go through others personal items. Learn some manners

Saravanan: I am surprised he hasn't brought this up with Meenu and we will know on Friday
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update simi..