Parichay - Written Update - November 17

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks naz for the update.

yeh raveena toh gone case-few days back she was thinking that she knew nothing about rohit,aur aaj apni family ke biggest enemy ke ghar jaane ka guts bhi aagayi ussey in the name of deep love with rohit n already going against her brother.
๐Ÿ˜ก
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Naz. Very confused about the precap. Why are Thakaral's admitting that Rohit had married Nisha and lied about it to them and his layer. Will have to wait till tomorrow for find out. 
-RD- thumbnail
Thanks for the update๐Ÿค—

The epi barring the devil in white was blah๐Ÿคฃ
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

thanks naz for the update.

yeh raveena toh gone case-few days back she was thinking that she knew nothing about rohit,aur aaj apni family ke biggest enemy ke ghar jaane ka guts bhi aagayi ussey in the name of deep love with rohit n already going against her brother.
๐Ÿ˜ก

Raveena got mad...love my foot...๐Ÿ˜ณAngry
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Thanks for the update Naz. Very confused about the precap. Why are Thakaral's admitting that Rohit had married Nisha and lied about it to them and his layer. Will have to wait till tomorrow for find out. 

I think Sidhi got some evidence against Rohit..  Thakral r just acting for Sidhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I think Sidhi got some evidence against Rohit..  Thakral r just acting for Sidhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ok So Siddhi is getting suspicious of Rohit being guilty? Good, it's about time she opens her eyes as well. But again Thakarals somehow will convince her that Rohit is innocent. Siddhi needs to be stronger than this If she wants to fight for truth. She should take a tip or two from her hubby on how to stand for truth.
patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Its Ektas show...I hope they prove Rohit Guilty...otherwise...Jay ho Ekta mai for repeatation.

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Ok So Siddhi is getting suspicious of Rohit being guilty? Good, it's about time she opens her eyes as well. But again Thakarals somehow will convince her that Rohit is innocent. Siddhi needs to be stronger than this If she wants to fight for truth. She should take a tip or two from her hubby on how to stand for truth.

they r doing good drama so they will convince Sidhi...but i want Sidhi to endup helping Kunal win the case๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

they r doing good drama so they will convince Sidhi...but i want Sidhi to endup helping Kunal win the case๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

I really want that too, hope she has grasped what Kunal was trying to tell her today and doesn't believe Thakarals blindly. Hope she is not as dumb yet as Raveena.