Pavitra Rishta November 17 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update.  re. this chawl project  I think again there will be a maha episode where other Zee serials will be merged again especially PR and Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli.  In todays episode of YMGGK, Raj Singhania said over the phone this project should not get out of our hand.  In prev. merged shows maha episode, Raj was afrer the chawl where Manav lives.
Thanks for the great update Bhalla!!!!
Thanks Bhalla.
What's with Savita? Has she really become good again, or is she just happy that "Sulohar" are leaving her house?
If it's the former, then how can the CV's just discount all the abuse she meted out to Soham and Sachin, and the terrible way she used Shravani, without her paying a price at all?
Stuff like this is what makes PR so terrible. We can't depend on any track as there is no consistency in the storylines.
Heaven help us all!
Originally posted by suan

Thanks Bhalla.
What's with Savita? Has she really become good again, or is she just happy that "Sulohar" are leaving her house?
If it's the former, then how can the CV's just discount all the abuse she meted out to Soham and Sachin, and the terrible way she used Shravani, without her paying a price at all?
Stuff like this is what makes PR so terrible. We can't depend on any track as there is no consistency in the storylines.
Heaven help us all!

Ms S.K., hillydee and Sharon Di, you are most welcome, my pleasure😊

Regarding Savita, she appears to have changed. The reason I think this is not only because she was showing affection toward Sulochana, but she had secretly told Sundri said that Sulochana is not that bad, and I don't hate her as much anymore. I truly hope she has changed, and if she has changed, I want her to teach  Rasika a lesson for instigating her against Archana.

Savita does need to apologize for what she did to Shravani and Sachu, also how she just pinched Soham and got away with it. She should definitely regret doing those things.

My favorite scene was Manju getting told off by everyone. I wish Vinod had joined his family too, but he was quiet. When Manju was talking back to Manohar, Vinod was just making angry and irritated faces at Manju, he should've said something. I'm sure he will later on, he seemed happy that his parents were coming back to live in that home.

I completely agree with you, we can't depend on any track due to lack of consistency.
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update.

Did DK not just tell Manav in the previous episode that he's not working on the chawl project anymore? Didn't that mean it won't be happening cos Manav even reminded him that he has spent a lot of money on it and he still said doesn't matter?! Did the CVs very conveniently forget already?!

Originally posted by Fantasy_K

Thanks for the update.

Did DK not just tell Manav in the previous episode that he's not working on the chawl project anymore? Didn't that mean it won't be happening cos Manav even reminded him that he has spent a lot of money on it and he still said doesn't matter?! Did the CVs very conveniently forget already?!

Hi Fantasy K,

You are welcome. you are right, DK had told Manav that he would no longer want the chawl project being mentioned, and he did say it doesn't matter, you are very right, the CVs forgot that track already. These tracks don't have any proper ending to them, as Sharon Di had said, we can't depend on any track at all.
The scene with Varsha was disturbing, now is Satish convinced that Varsha needs professional help or does he need someone to hit him on the head?

Sharon I doubt Savita has turned good she is just happy that Sulochana has her house back and that Manav didn't buy it.