Twilight

Breaking Dawn REVIEWS! (REVIEW ADDED)

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The wait is Over! I am sitting in the theater right now literally raping my boyfriends hand with my grip because of the excitement. Everyone is so pumped!!! the fans are just hilarious!!!! I CANNOT tell you what I am FEELING! I CANNOT! Its just ... edward...bella..ohmygod!!! just too much!!! I will write my review right after I am done!!! So please share your's here and AVOID spoilers PLEASE!! 

------------

REVIEW!!! 

I am trying to not freak out and be calm here so bare with me. 

Edward Fans:
- YOU WILL LOVE THIS MOVIE! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
- When I watched Eclipse , I loved it but It wasn't a movie I wanted to keep paying to see in the theater because Edward wasn't OUR Edward. Breaking DAWN on the other hand , OMFG! 
- Edward , laughs , out loud! He is seductive , he is so funny with Emmett guys , he makes you cry and laugh. 
- When he bites Bella to turn her into a vampire. OMG! I was crying along with everyone. 
- He has so much emotion , so much dept. 
- He SMILES AND LAUGHS! <3. 
- If you Love Edward , I promise you. You will love this movie. If you don't come tell me and I'll refund your money LOL. 

Edward&Bella Fans: 
- Breaking Dawn is based on Edward&Bella
- So Many kisses , so many laughs. 
- THE WEDDING! OHMYGOD! ITS SO PERFECT! GUYS!! 
- The Honeymoon , SO FUNNY!!! SO SO SO FUNNY! Bella is HILARIOUS after their first night , oh god!!1
- Edward is so flirty , and such a tease. 
- There is this one emotional moment between those two and the baby , ohmygod! EVERYONE was crying because it was so adorable. Jacob is watching them laugh and cuddle while kissing and just so CUTE!!!!
- They are so cute and flirty here. 
- ROBSTEN on screen I tell you. Because they have been dating and are more open to their relationship its so much better to watch Edward and Bella. 
- There are flashbacks of their moments starting from Twilight , Its so beautiful. 

Jacob/Jakella fans. 
- I am not a Jacob fan and I even loved Jacob in this movie. 
- Him and Bella have a very adorable relationship in this one. 
- Jacob MADE ME CRY when he thinks Bella is dead. 
- Him and EDWARD <3. GAY!!! LOL
- His imprinting scene , ohmygood! <3 <3 
- WATCH IT! 

What to expect: 
- Blood
- Nudity (appropriate) 
- Cuteness beyond words (EdwarD&Bella) 
- Crying (Edward&Jake)
- Shocks 
- SEX
- Worshiping Bill Condons work
- BEST TWILIGHT YET! 

My Thoughts: Guys I cannot tell you how amazing it was. Bill did an AWESOME JOB!!! Every character was so involved in the whole movie and I LOVED That. 

Just the relationship between Edward&Bella. The baby and the family. I just have no words. The near ending is so emotional , its really sad. Edward trying to save Bella and Jake crying. It's too much. Its so saaad!!!! Expect to crying. 

When I went to watch it , the line was stretching across the theater. SO MANY PEOPLE! It was ridiculous LOL. So Many people. 

JUST watch it guys  , If you love or even like Twilight the slightest , you will be shocked! 

<3 enjoy it. :D  
Edited by ROBlicious. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!
Its scaring me 😆 I just might get a Heart-Attack 😉😳 after watching the movie 😍
ra_chi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey... r u guys frm india??? is it released in india?? i'm frm trivandrum, kerala... its not in theatres here 😭 😭
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it will be on 24 in theatres here
ROBlicious. thumbnail
GUYS , OH MY GOD! *FAINT* 
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

it will be on 24 in theatres here

really?! 🥱
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes tassu

ayesha @@ u watched ohh my godd nw tell me all abt itt .. u drooled ?? lolzz for sure u diddd .. get ur heart in controlll i know u feel like shouting
OH MY F******* GOD ! HEHEHE

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OH MY FREAKING GOD.

THAT WAS THE HOTTEST GREATEST MOST AMAZING MOVE IVE EVERRR SEEN !

ahhh, ill be back to write a review !

But Oh my goodnesss !

Teammm Jacob ; Team Taylor <3333333
Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SPOILER (so don't read if you han't watched the movie yet)

I loved the movie way 2 much, watched it yesterday with my czn😃I think it was the best in series and i can't wait for part 2, i have so many favourite scenes from this movie😆I loved the wedding kiss, and i adored Jacob-Bella dance at the wedding specially wen he picks her up and twirls😃they were so cute☺️and i loved how every1 was decorating there wedding 😛I loved her shoes more then the dress😉and i loved their honeymoon, specially wen they were playing chess😊and then they got pregnant, the best part was wen she asked Carlisle on phone that can vampires go into shock, everyone at the cinema was laughing, i loved Rob's expressions, he was so cute😊and i loved how Jacob was there, wen she was drinking blood he moved away, lolz, dat scene was hilariously good😃and wen he thinks she died, he was crying, i felt so bad😭and then he imprints and fall on his knees❤️the last fight was amazing 2😊and last but not the least, i loved vampire bella, she looked so pretty, and then she opens eyes and the movie ends, i want Part 2 now😭can't wait for it, but this 1 rocked, so whoever haven't watched it yet, I recommend u go watch it as soon as u get it in ur cinema's😃

And with that, I AM BACK🥳
Edited by Mona1993 - 12 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
^^ hey , can you please write Spoiler in bold on top of your review. Please :)