Twilight

Breaking Dawn REVIEWS! (REVIEW ADDED) - Page 2

Mona1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ROBlicious.

^^ hey , can you please write Spoiler in bold on top of your review. Please :) 

Done😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainaM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Robilicious
Thank you so freakin much for this awesome review like seriously u're a life savor lol This review was a relief!  -sighs- 
I haven't watched the movie yet, m suppose to watch it today ( yay me!! eppp m soo excitedd!!) but honestly, after reading all the other reviews online i was kinda scared. I totallyy love, LOVE -bold, higlight-  the series with passion but as per the other reviews, The movie is  apparently a "disappointment" coz it consisted of nothing but Edbella's kissing-sessions! Which kind of shook me  (even tho i totallyy heart their intimacy, lol) But i didn't wanna be let down after waiting so long!! ( i had the freakin count-down on my desktop yo!) 
But now its all good and i m  getting the "hypee" back once again babbyy !
Now u see why u are a life savor?
Thanks alot once again!

3 more hours, & i'll be in the theaters, watchingg Breakinggg Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)  Yayy!  -jumping with joy-

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Here's my review - CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS- CLIPS FROM THE MOVIE - don't read if you don't want to ruin the excitement for
 yourself. 

Watched the movie the day of 😃

And I must say, I was blown away. 

* ALL IMAGES/ GIFS = TUMBLR *

Acting:

The BEST actor in the movie HAD to be Taylor Lautner. He made Jacob's frustrated, heartbroken, sarcastic self come to life. His anger and emotions were shown so real. His little snide comments, jokes, and sarcastic remarks in the movie was too good ! His little smirks, and evilish, bad boy glares were just amazing ! I loved it when Edward reads his mind when Bella's pregnant, and says Jacob might be right, and brings out a cup of blood WITH A STRAW in it, and Jacob keeps moving away from Bella. and i LOVE LOVE LOVE when Bella complains she's feeling cold, and Jacob just moves closer to her " I got this" LMAO. I LOVE how he stands up to Sam, lol . " I wasn't born to listen to you" ;) During his and Bella's dance, I got so teary eyed - Especially his dialogue,  "I think I'd be used to telling you good bye by now" - That made me go weak. I felt Jacob's pain. And when he bursts out at her for thinking about having an "actual intimate" relation with a vampire, I felt his disgust. LOL. AND OMG, when Bella gives birth to Renesmee, and she's dying, the look on Taylor's face was priceless. The way he ran out of the house and fell to the ground outside, hugging his knees and crying, made me want to go into the screen and sit next to him and comfort him. At that point i couldn't control my tears, and I started crying. Then, when he gets up after crying, thinking Bella's dead, he walks into the living room where Rosalie was with Renesmee, ready to charge at her, and imprints on her was so good ! Like, it just happened, but the way it happened was beautiful ! He took a look at Renesmee, and fell to his knees in shock. I love how the movie starts with TAYLOR. LIKE OMFG. It shows his home, all rainy, and he barges out of his house, in the rain, TAKES HIS SHIRT OFF, and BOOOMM, Mr. Angry Young WOLF ;) LMAO, He didn't like Renesmee's name, he was like : Ruhnsme ?!? LMAOOO. Taylor portrays Jacob so well. LOVED IT SOO MUCH. I am for one Team Taylor/Jacob(;

^ This Scene, i was CRYING BUCKETS. BUCKETS, like NO JOKEEE ! :'((

^ I got soo teary eyed here ://

^ AWHHH MAAA GAWWWDDD ojashdvfjlajk😭

I WAS JUMPING OUT OF MY SEAT DURING THIS SCENE ;)

^ I'd do anything to have Taylor fall to the ground for me like that ! 

BooBoo Stewart/ Julia Jones :

BEST BEST BEST BEST Wolf pack ever ! OMFG, their support to Jacob is epic. i adore Seth ! He's soo adorable ! I just can't ! And the way he becomes teary when Jacob cries for "dead Bella" was so touching ! Even Leah, i felt so bad for her, especially when she says how she feels about being unwanted and how it isn't new to her. these two portray Seth and Leah's brother-sister relationship so well ! LMAOO when Seth follows Jacob after leaving Sam's pack, and Leah follows " I'm not letting my littler brother fight by himself" "Leah, go away from here, I can take care of myself" "You obvi can't" lmao, they were too good, especially Booboo, he's freaking adorable !

Kristen:
I have NEVER liked this actress. I don't exactly know why either, maybe because of all her random breaths, but i don't understand. But in this movie, she's improved in her acting so much ! The walk to the alter w/ charlie was fab ! She looked like such a nervous wreck ! ahh, i dont even know, she was phenomenal !

Robert Pattinson :

For ONCE, i enjoyed his scenes . He did a good job, especially at the end, when injecting blood, and trying to save Bella ://

Kellan, Jackson, Ashley, Nikki, and everyone else did such and amazing job! i loved how the characters were more involved in this movie than the other ones.

what to expect:

45 minutes of makeout sessions -___- NEVER ENDS ! 
Physical Pain
WOLVES and their fights, and telepathy convos
Heartbroken, crying Jacob :((
Broken back and limbs
Torn stomache
BLOOD :X
LOADS of small jokes from Jacob, Emmett, and Charlie, LMAOO . there was others to, but these three so funny ! 

the best parts [ my favorites ]

_ opening scene w/ Jacob.
_ Jacob & Bella's Dance
_ Bella walking down the aisle w/ Charlie
_ Jacob breaking away from Sam's pack.
_ Jacob's outrages - punching things, kicking his bike 9274985 miles away ://
_ the wedding toasts LOL.
_ Jacob + Seth + Leah + best wolf pack, e v e r .
_ JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB.

compared to all of them, Taylor really is the only enthusiastic one, He seems like he knows how to act, and doesnt have to force all the different emotions ! 👏

out of a 10, i give it a 9.8. W/o my love for Taylor's flawless acting, the soundtrack, and the last 30 min suspense, it gets like 8.08. :)

so till November 16, 2012, forever awaits O.o 😆

Edited by eshaaax3. - 12 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It yet not released in India. When will it come?
Devil_Of_Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
finally i watched breaking dawn...and its beyond awesome...its simply amazing,...i am speechless...it was PERFECT... :D i can watch it thousand times ... it was the BEST ? :D...love robsten ...they are amazing...
WildestDreams thumbnail
it's awesome man...watch it because it worth it :D...Edward Cullen is amazing girlll...the wedding scene was SOOO CUTEEE
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Eeksss releasing thz friday here...m sooo xcited...
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait to watch it...when'll 24 come..
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh gosh😊
In going on Thur to see it:)
But all the reviews just made me sooo impatient:)
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
SPOILERS.

The movie was amazing. 😃

Charlie's speech. 🤣 "I know Edward's gonna be a good husband, because i'm a cop." 🤣 Oh dear God. Jessica cracked me up too. "Bella's gonna be showing"  🤣

And i pretty much squealed when Edward said "i do" and then they kissed. It was just so damn adorable.
And then came Jacob and i died. ☺️ Goodness that guy looks HOT in white. ☺️
His little outburst made me wanna cry. He's just so perfect. When he tried to get to Edward cause he was so pissed off, i was like, wow. I love him. 🤣
AND EMMETT! "Is this thing on? Hello?" 🤣 Oh Teddy. <3

I just love how they kept the little details in the movie. Like, in the book during the ride to the airport, Bella notices the moon and the same happens in the movie.

The scene right after Edward-Bella come out of the water, must have been awkward for kids. 🤣 That was pretty intense for a Twilight movie. 🤣

The maid or whoever that woman is since i've forgotten the book. 🤣 But OMG! When she interrupts Ed while he's kissing Bella, 🤣

I have to admit, Kristen's acting right after Edward calls Nessie a "thing" was amazing.

And when Jacob comes to visit Bella and then smiles says "You look terrible" was so cute. <3

JAKEWARD. TEAM JAKEWARD. THAT'S IT! ALL I WANT IS JAKEWARD.

The part when Jacob howls and the rest of the pack joins. That was amazing.
Leah broke my heart. =[ I felt for her..

Edward's anger toward Bella when he tells her that the baby is breaking her bones, really touched me. <3 I cried when he yells at her. "You've decided to leave me." or something along those lines. I was seriously crying.

And when Jacob warms her up when she's cold. =[

The ending was the best. I loved how there was the whole flashback and then she opens her eyes.

Oh! The Imprint Scene! AHHH! Jacob. <3 That was so emotional. And Renesmee is so cute! Yes, we only saw a bloody baby but she was still cute. <3

-Jot.