Winner of the banner contest !!!

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Every one , i first wanted to thank all contestants for there entries . We had excellent banners and it was a hard to decision for us to give one vote to that best banner .

We especially wanted to thank Anjail.Nair , Goth Princess and Dr. D3 @ T}{ for giving us some of the best enteries .πŸ‘

While the maximum votes went to one single banner- banner #1 .(topic :banner voting round #2 ) And that banner was by the member  Vishesh .

So lets put our hands together and thank & congratulate VISHESH for the winning banner !!πŸ‘

Edited by samie - 18 years ago
Hey congratulations vishesh (though i feel like calling you ladoo).... πŸ˜›
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Congrats Vishesh! You managed to capture the spirit of DM
congarts yaar πŸ‘  Edited by samie - 18 years ago
Originally posted by Groovychick

but a quick question plz aparna..i din't submit in a banner πŸ˜• so how did u get my entry?? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

I realy don't know  .You'll have to ask Samie this . She is away for a few days and left me this message .πŸ˜›
ummm..ok then..but seriously..i didn't send in an entry..i think u guys have got me muddled up with anotha memba.. πŸ˜‰
hey vishesh. your banner said it all. congrats πŸ‘ πŸ‘ the laddoos in your avi are meant for distribution is guess πŸ‘ i have taken one thank you πŸ˜†
Congrats πŸ‘ Visesh many more ladoooooooos too UUUUU that too besen waley. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

I realy don't know  .You'll have to ask Samie this . She is away for a few days and left me this message .πŸ˜›

it was Goth princess sorry i got the names mixed up

well congratz 2 goth princess, anjali and dr death 4 going through 2 the finals

n a big congratz 2 vishesh whos banner will b uploaded on2 our forum very soon😊

Congrats Vishesh!!! I love the banner, esp that green!! πŸ˜ƒ Awesome job! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by meghavi - 18 years ago