Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -GredForge-

the 2 kids in the show had their 10th boards recently right? can i know the results?
forgot their names! was just curious to know the result!:P

Rocky and Raavi 😆😳

Rocky who is Sweety-Lucky's son got 72%
Raavi who is Pinky-Jeet's daughter got 87%

Hope it helped! 😃

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Rocky and Raavi 😆😳

Rocky who is Sweety-Lucky's son got 72%
Raavi who is Pinky-Jeet's daughter got 87%

Hope it helped! 😃

oh yaa rocky and raavi!
both of the got pretty good! 
thanks ridzz!😆
hi! dere is no video update for dec 10th dec 11th  dec 12th n dec 13th 2012 .pls update the videos .i missed all the episodes.
Originally posted by hanna_montana

hi! dere is no video update for dec 10th dec 11th  dec 12th n dec 13th 2012 .pls update the videos .i missed all the episodes.

Its strictly asked NOT to post any video's related to sony.

U will have to do with the Written Updates 😳
Can anyone tell me the use of... ScrapBook, SlamBook and Testimonials...???🤔😛
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Can anyone tell me the use of... ScrapBook, SlamBook and Testimonials...???🤔😛

Ahsaan 😆

ScrapBook - U can chat. Yeah, chat, or post what u want but basically its chatting only 😛

SlamBook - Post any Questions to the person u want to and they'll answer back when they receive it. 😆

Testimonials - Some congratulatory stuff. U can post pics for Happy new year, Diwali. Basically wish the person 😳
Got it...😉
Thanks Ridzzi...😊
any idea what is the real name f yudi
I thnk His name is Param Singh according to da articles..

Ayaz Ahmed Out; Param Singh in Parvarrish

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Oct 3, 2012, 01.00PM IST
inShare
Read More:Parvarrish...Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi|Param Singh|Delnaaz Irani|Ayaz Ahmed|Ashish Kaul
Ayaz Ahmed Out; Param Singh in Parvarrish
TOI.com exclusively reported about Sony TV's Parvarrish...Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethiintroducing a new Punjabi family, which will comprise of actors like Ayaz Ahmed, Ashish Kaul, Delnaaz Irani to essay prominent roles.

But the latest development is that before the makers (DJ A creative Unit) would start the shoot, some changes with the cast took place. According to the changes, the character of Udi which was earlier bagged by Ayaz will now be played by Param Singh.

Param Singh is a new actor who has done few commercials before. If sources are to be believed than Ayaz's unprofessional behavior is the reason for this change.

When contacted, Param Singh states, "I have started shooting for the show and the plot will go on the floors by next week."

While Ayaz too confirmed, "I was about to do the show but right now I am not doing Parvarish."

Well, these changes keeps on happening in our TV world.

Hi everyone,

they showed in today's episode jan 8th that pinky is running around taking care of house stuff.. i thought they got a bay? sorry forgot her name!! who used to take care of everything.. did they show her exit? thanks for clarifying!