Balika Vadhu

BV 18th November 2011 - Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
These guys are masters at misdirection. Yesterday we were all wondering why Bhairon did not even listen to Jagya coz all they showed in the precap was B saying we'll take care of it 😉 !

Am so glad J spoke his mind and B heard him out completely. In all this - their mutual spat seems to have been completely forgotten. After ages - B has called him Jagya in his old tone and not "Doctor Sahab" ! Am sooo very glad...

Am glad not coz J is redeeming himself but coz B wl realize his son is still alive in there and not a stranger as they feared. 👏 ! Hats off to CV's for bringing about such a massive turn around.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

main aivni bhairon pe chilla raha tha😆lekin precap aisa hi tha na, glad that bhairon now knows all

chalo nice to hear baap bete ki convo aur woh bhi jahaan they were not fighting😆😆
i do like their scenes a lot ,wish cvs give more of jagya bhairon. they share a fantastic chemistry
so slow n steady process of jagya connecting back to his parents has started
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
007 ki khala 😡 she is acting like a detective(chupkay chupkay khamoshi say batain sunna 😡...) My goodness!!!!!!!!!!! Gauri is too mad 😒 bilkul hi pagla gai hay Anandi ki dushmani main... Anyway, I am very happy for all her pain because she is the only reason of  her own problems and unsecurities... Sar par sawar kar rakha hay Anandi ko...
Jagya k role ko CV's positive kiun kar rahay hain... He is getting sympathies now because of rash behavior of his illegal wife... When he will return to Anandi no one mind that 😒 I want that Dr couple live together and make each other life hell... but CV's are not showing anything like this... I am not going to see the serial now... I can't tolerate this more k yeh Anandi ka hi kachra kartay rahain...😡
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gauri jagat back to fighting over his phonecall,why should  jaggu  take her permission even to call his dad..why is she so hyper over his lying,he lied to her for 5 years yet she chose to marry him😳..abb bhugtho..
Glad bhairav  listened to jagya's info on shravans parents on  phone and informed the police,🤔but the officer seemed to brush aside all his suspicions  citing lack of evidence...Abb evidence  bhi victim ko hii  dhoondnaa padegaa kyaa🤪...
😉maybe jaggu dada could have made an MMs of  drunk kidnappers while sitting on tree🤪,then filmed unconscious kidnappers and blindfolded anandi in chains before rescuing her and handed over that MMs as proof to these policewalas....

Anandi still scared after her kidnapping🤔 ,even afraid of shadows..these emotional scars  will take time to heal but she is brave enough and will overcome it all.. 
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah ... I am sure shewill be the one to find shravan and clear her name

I mean she cleared phooli's name right so shravan kis keth ki muli hai.

mujeh mil jaye na
I will kick him where it hurts

how dare he : (

Stupid promos misleading us 
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!👍🏼
Poor Anandi going through a horrible phase ...flashback of the horrible incident😭😭 On top of it another malicious attack on her character...Waiting to see how  Anandi tackles this phase in her life
G is bound to feel insecure as she snatched her love from Anandi so she will always live with fear that someone else would snatch Jagya from her. 
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 😊
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

As long as we assume that we r in a comfort zone,we allow fear to take on..(like A), until one day we notice that fear leaves no comfort zone at all...& then only our action starts till we forget our impostors & comprehend that it is our continued effort only is our comfort.  

Just like a cat fights back like a tiger when pushed to a corner, Anandi shall overcome fear to advance further...