Info about HBP

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 years ago
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Harry Potter Movies

Harry Potter Movies

Summary:
The sixth in the series documenting the exciting adventures of Harry Potter. Author JK Rowling has announced that she has delivered the manuscript, with the chillng news that there will be a death of a major character...but not Harry! From the Publisher: In the fifth and most recent book, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, the last chapter, titled "The Second War Begins," started: 'In a brief statement Friday night, Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge confirmed that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named has returned to this country and is active once more. "It is with great regret that I must confirm that the wizard styling himself Lord - well, you know who I mean - is alive among us again," said Fudge.' Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince takes up the story of Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at this point in the midst of the storm of this battle of good and evil. The author has already said that the Half-Blood Prince is neither Harry nor Voldemort. And most importantly, the opening chapter of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been brewing in J.K. Rowling's mind for 13 years. Who is the Half-Blood Prince? J.K. Rowling says: "the HBP is neither Harry nor Voldemort. And that's all I'm saying on THAT subject until the book's published." Is she "pulling a Dobby" and referring to Tom Riddle? (No.) Is it Dean, the half-blood who thinks he's muggle-born? Is it Seamus, who knows he's a half-and-half? What does it mean to be half-blood anyway? Isn't Harry called a half-blood fairly often, and both his parents were wizards? The debate rages on... Check out the other Harry Potter Books: Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix The Harry Potter Boxed Set-5 Volumes - containing 1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone 2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 5.Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Also check the Harry Potter VCD's and DVD's on Fabmall

• Harry Potter Movies
  • Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
    Posted: 19 years ago